[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Proposed to girlfriend but then ex girlfriend popped up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TOW_Tumblr_Header_7_29.jpg (156KB, 2200x789px) Image search: [Google]
TOW_Tumblr_Header_7_29.jpg
156KB, 2200x789px
tl;dr Proposed to girlfriend but then ex girlfriend popped up and said she loved me which brought up feelings. What do I do?

>dated ex for 5 years, terrible break-up
>she fell in love with another guy and I cheated
>4 years of no contact
>dated a girl for 2 years
>thought I was in love with her and proposed 2 weeks ago
>ran into ex whilst out in town, grabbed lunch and caught up
>tells me how her life went to shit and she regrets it all
>asked me if I had any feelings for her, I said no
>asked me if I was with anyone, said no
>chatted for a while and left
>haven't been able to stop thinking about her
>realised that I proposed to soon and that I'm not 100% in love with gf

What do I do? Do I ignore it and carry on or do I talk to my GF about it?
>>
>>17416397
You're being tricked anon! Run! Get away from your ex!
>>
>>17416397
If you had any meaning behind the proposal you wouldn't even think about any girl.

Just marry who ever and get robbed in the inevitable divorce mate.
>>
>>17416397
I feel bad for your gf who has wasted 2 years of your time
>>
>tells me how her life went to shit and she regrets it all

Don't fall for her lies. She's a useless cunt and only wants to get back together so she can leech off of you.
>>
>hey "gfs name", i ran into my ex recently. Long story short i told her i was NOT currently seeing anyone. is that totes cool with you? Why are you throwing lamps and silverware at me?

>why do you have that knife? why are you holding it in a stabbing grip and coming towards me
>>
>>17416397
Why the fuck did you say all of that? You fucking retard, this girl is using you. She's just going to abuse you and "fall in love" with someone else. Then again, you're a cheater so maybe you deserve someone worthless.
>>
Ex got dumped and wants to be boned by you. Or she may even been sent by ur gf to test you.
>>
>>17416397
Break up with your gf and go back with your ex.
You deserve to be miserable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.