[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having trouble with women /adv/ Not a bad looking guy and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Having trouble with women /adv/

Not a bad looking guy and I keep fit, outgoing etc...and I just never seem to have any luck. Been on dating sites for over a year now and haven't had a single date either.

It's beginning to get me down. I'm not looking for "the one" but it would be nice to have a relationship or get a few dates or maybe just have something casual, but I simply cannot find anything. I don't know what else to do.

Think at this point the only option I have is to give up and live life, but that makes me feel as though the situation will never change.
>>
>>17416370
>fishbowl
Triggered.
>>
Stop using dating sites. Ask out 100 girls IRL you think you would have a chance with and come back.
>>
>>17416384
I don't meet women that often and don't feel comfortable cold approaching in bars/clubs. Never done it, was in a long-term relationship for five years.

I do speak to girls, usually at work or at parties when they've been invited by mutual friends, it just never leads anywhere.
>>
>>17416392
start partying. woman are horny as fuck and one of those times you will get with one of them. i learned this because the only women ive ever slept with was 30+ at a house party. mind you though, these women didn't look 30. they looked mid-late 20s. i couldnt believe a chick i was with was 38. she looked like she was 25. and she felt "privileged" that i was attracted to her, because she started giving me the too young talk, etc, but i told her the last one i was with was 32.

my point is:
one of those times youre partying, a chick will approach you, as did all mine. become cougarized my friend, if you're still young.
>>
>>17416377
thank you

I thought I was the only one
>>
File: IMG_1455 [209587].jpg (31KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455 [209587].jpg
31KB, 280x210px
>>17416370
vote for Hillary.
Bitches love Hillary
>>
>>17416431
There's always drugs.
Just make sure she wants to give the suq BEFORE tho
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.