[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem that every woman I've met and/or dated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: 1460549056640s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460549056640s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Why does it seem that every woman I've met and/or dated in the past 5 years has been extremely damaged.
From dating sites and bars to libraries and social clubs, I haven't found one woman.
>>
they're all shite m8urino
>>
>extremely damaged

It would be cool if you could elaborate on that.

And to try to answer your question, I belive that this is bigger problem. It's not that woman are damaged is that our whole generation is fucked beyond reason. We are screwed by poor parenting, not having clear social roles, stupid educational system, easy, meaningless pleasures, praise of low culture and idiotic ways of life and much more. Baby boomers created world that tries to destroy your "soul" and then instead of helping you navigate it, they constantly try to confuse you and weken you.
>>
>>17416253
By extremely damaged, I mean: no traditional values.
I'm not expecting much, don't have body modification, don't abuse substances, don't date outside your race, don't be a huge slut. Optional, but, pick up a book once a month or so?
>>
>>17416268
>Don't date outside your race. I hope you date your own retard race to.
>>
>>17416102
You attract damaged women.

Maybe it is something about you that feel comfortable around?

Or maybe you actively seek them out for some subconscious reason?
>>
>>17416276
Why the asspain? Dating outside your race shows mental illness. Why wouldn't you want your children to look like you?
>>17416281
Wouldnt know why, I'm extremely clean cut.
>>
>>17416288
Dating outside your own race shows mental illness? Nigga, you are the one that needs to pick up a book once or twice a month.
>>
>>17416268
>don't have body modification
Unless it's something that covers huge parts of her body, this isnt damaged in any way
>don't abuse substances
sure
>don't date outside your race
what? You an actual racist or what?
>don't be a huge slut
sure

What I'm guessing is that you want a girl that stopped existing roughly 60 years ago.
>>
>>17416299
Yeah, I can sense the asspain. I've read enough, I'm in a doctoral program for physical anthropology (DoSc). I know enough about human biodiversity thank you.
>>
>>17416304
Race realist actually. As for body modification, it shows poor life choices.
>>
>>17416288
>dating =/= reproducing
>>
>>17416308
>Race realist actually
so racist yeah... that's the reason you can't find quality girls.

>it shows poor life choices.
not really, if it's decent, it shows that they wanted a tattoo.
>>
>>17416310
Yeah, I'm pretty conservative when it comes to dating, I'm not going to have sex with someone who I don't foresee any future with. I'm not going to date someone who I couldn't see myself with at the very least 5 years down the line with.
Also :microchimerism
>>
>>17416311
>Implying in some way that humans have great biodiversity and pointing that out is bad.
Yeah, wanting a tattoo is a poor life choice. You run a risk of desease and you show that you don't care about your body.
>>
summary of this thread

OP is a racist and wonders why he can't find quality girls.
>>
>>17416326
Yep, dating outside your race is a poor quality. It shows mental illness and poor understanding of genetics.
>>
>>17416326
Case closed guys. Another retarded OP guys.
>>
>>17416331
>It shows [...] poor understanding of genetics.

>thinks there's more than one human race
You truly are a master geneticist.
>>
>>17416332
>Being a leftist
The butthurt
>>
>>17416335
>Being this stupid
Race is the same thing as breed in an animal from a taxonomy standpoint.
>>
>>17416336
>Amusing only those on the left oppose racism.

Is your political education from /pol/?
>>
>>17416343
I'll wait while you provide a right wing political system that opposes racial realism.
>>
>>17416340
>>Being this stupid
>Race is the same thing as breed in an animal from a taxonomy standpoint.

Not saying i don't agree with you on a moral ground, but what about hybrid vigor? I know personally, every dog I've had was a mutt, and the lived an average of 17 years.
>>
I don't understand why people get so butthurt when someone wants to have children with a person of the same ethnicity as themselves. Why is it so evil to want your children to look like you?
>>
>>17416347
capitalism
>>
yup, millennials are fucked.

Experiences from abused people. don't fucking tell people you were abused, just dumping your baggage on other people and expecting them to normalize your bullshit. fucking lie, my childhood was perfect, wouldn't know anything about that shit.

gender politics 101 don't give anyone anything against you.
>>
>>17416360
>>17416360
there is nothing inherently wrong about preferences, I personally am not attracted to blacks or asian girls

The racist thing comes when you say: I don't want a girl who ever had anything with someone who isnt the same race as her (implied) because that makes her unclean
>>
>>17416102
There are two possibilities, OP: either they're all you can attract, or they're the only ones attracting you. Given your affiliation with /r9k/ and /pol/, I suspect the former.

This is your league, OP. Not because of your looks, but because of your attitudes. If you don't like this, then you have some choices to make about whether holding these league-killing beliefs is worth it.
>>
>>17416354
Hybrid vigor is a diminishing trait. Regression to the mean is the problem.
>>17416361
Capitalism is an economic structure and has no bearing on social practices.
>>
>>17416360
Welcome to current year
>>
>>17416347
George W. Bush presidency.

A racist wouldn't have employed Condoleezza Rice as Secretary of State.
>>
>>17416366
If someone is attracted to another who would causes their children to look different and diminish their genetic identity, then yes, their mentally ill.
>>
>>17416378
They're*
>>17416376
Hardly right wing, more of a centralist.
>>
>>17416378
I would like to refer to this post:
>>17416326

But anyways:
Care to exactly explain what causes you to think that someone not caring about race as much as you do makes them mentally ill?
And not just some random shit, specifics.
>>
>>17416379
A centralist is Obama.
I was right your political education is from what /pol/ tells you to believe.
>>
>>17416385
It shows that they don't care about their genetic heritage. It also shows that they don't care about their offsprings well-being. Miscegenation causes lowered immune responses to geographical deseases.
>>17416386
No, Obama is pretty left leaning. Not all of us are American. Here in Europe, nearly all your politicians would be considered left or centralist.
>>
>>17416268
What the hell? This is your definition of a not damaged girl? I thought that you meant girls without enormous amount of emotional package or mental issues.

I for one, don't have any mental issues, I'm working on master's degree in economics, my parents are normal and still married. I drink alcohol frequently, as 90% of the people of my age here in Scandinavia. Doesn't mean that I have a problem with it, but drinking alcohol while socializing is a part of our culture. I'm barely a huge slut by definition, but I have had sex outside a devoted relationship, as, again, 90% of the people of my age. I have dated a half-arab and a mulatti guy, I see nothing wrong with it. They were smart, educated, decent adults, their ethnical origin doesn't play a role at all.
>>
>>17416403
Hello Sweden.
>>
Cmon everybody, this guy is beyond saving,
>>
>>17416403
>I for one, don't have any mental issues
hahahhahahahhaha yeah okay whatever you say.
>I have dated a half-arab and a mulatti guy
fuck this is too good, how"s sweden? you get raped by Ahmed and his boys?
>>
>>17416378
As a halfie(white/hispanic), I can agree with this to some extent. It's the fucking worst. I don't fit in anywhere. I would never want my children to have to go through that, so I plan to adopt in the future, if I want any.

OP, find a girl before she turns into a slut, but only if you are traditional yourself. She will start to mimic your views.
>>
>frogposting
>"traditionalism"
>not actually asking for advice

sure
>>
>>17416268
>By extremely damaged, I mean: no traditional values.
>I'm not expecting much, don't have body modification, don't abuse substances, don't date outside your race, don't be a huge slut. Optional, but, pick up a book once a month or so?

you've basically excluded 99% of all women under 30. bonus points for being racist too.

the problem isn't women, it's you.
and subconsciously you know this, so you set these impossible standards,
then you have an excuse to say "the problem is all these damaged women"

5 years of searching/dating and you have't even found one? give me a fucking break. you're clearly the loser in this situation
>>
>>17417017
This
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (463KB, 1048x1048px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
463KB, 1048x1048px
>>17416403
your people are a joke now
>>
>>17416307
On the internet we are all leaders in biodiversity. Also. 7foot tall chads.

If you knew anything about humans you would know that race is a social construct you racist. Ha.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-161744.jpg (186KB, 551x680px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-161744.jpg
186KB, 551x680px
>>17416102
YOU ARE DATING WHITE GIRLS

STOP DATING WHITE GIRLS!

Thats it, they are crazy
>>
>>17416400
Everything you say is a crock of shit.
Just because you're racist and you don't think that you would care about a child that doesn't look like you EXACTLY doesn't mean other people are racist like you.

Actually having two people from different ethnicities with a more diverse immune system makes the child have a stronger and more healthy immune system.

> mom is immune to deadly disease A
> dad is immune to deadly disease B
> Little Billy now has immunity to both deadly disease A and deadly disease B

I know your a troll but jeeze you are pol as fuck
>>
>>17416308
>"Race realist"
>Waaa, I can't get any girls to date me
>>
>>17417017
Savage
>>
>all these liberal faggots focusing on OP's ''racism'' instead of the problem at hand

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to date outside of your own race. If you date outside of your own race as a white person your kid won't look like you at all. Not to mention the culture clash.

Jesus Christ, since when did Tumblr invade this place? Pathetic...
>>
>>17417017

>admits 99% of women are trash
>i-it's you that's the problem

Nah, it's society's fault. The media stimulates whorish behavior, only a true beta would lower his standards so he could find literal roasties attractive only to get his dick wet.
>>
>>17417426
>implying you cant be mixed without having a "white" in the mix

Talk about bias
>>
>>17417426
If you dont like adv then go to fucking pol to talk about your racism you 1 brain celled retard.

Sage
>>
>>17417461
Where in my post did I imply that?
White people have different eye and hair colors, whereas other races usually have the dark hair/dark eyes combination. If you have a light eye and hair color your kids won't if you date outside of your race, they'll just get the generic brown eyes/black hair combo because they aren't recessive.

But thanks for exposing you're from Tumblr.
>>
>>17417468
>if you don't think exactly like we do then leave!
>calling others stupid
I won't leave, not even if you liberal cunts make free speech illegal.
And aren't you faggots supposed to be open minded?

Also stop misusing the word ''racist'' you brainwashed piece of shit. Just because I'm not willing to throw away thousands of years of evolution doesn't mean I hate other races, it just means I'm rational. Most of my friends aren't white, and I tell them the exact same thing, so you can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1470028407252.jpg (78KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
1470028407252.jpg
78KB, 750x723px
>>17417480
>If you have a light eye and hair color your kids won't if you date outside of your race
Says who? You? Ha, who died and made you god polfag.
Here's where you say it
>if you date outside of your own race as a white person your kid won't look like you at all.
>as a white person
Actully my neighbors are jamaican euro, his first daughter is as pale as he is and gets sunburns, 2nd child is a bit lighter than the jamican mom, and 3rd child is light hazel.
When you look at the kids the facial features CLEARLY looks exactly like the parrents. There is no doupt that these kids look like their parrents. But your not concerned about that, you obsessa about superficial features like skincolor. Then you go in about /adv/ about how your autistic obsession must be correct becuase you made up social classes in your head to make yourself feel better like some psyco who cant just let people live. EXACTLY like bronies, you cant stop talking about your autistic obsession even though nobody give a fuck. So we've created a containment board for you but you can't stay in it cus your autism won't allow it.

>if you have a light eye and hair color your kids won't if you date outside of your race.

Now your obsessing about eye color?
So people can look exactly the same but if one person has blue eyes and another person has brown eyes they are different races? Who cant fuck cus you say so?
You are a fucking psyco. I honestly think your are autistic.

Then you go on about hair color
Apparently blonde people and brown haired people are different races even if they look exactly the same otherwise than hair color. HAHAHA! GEEZE your a joke.
>>
>>17417495
You are complaining about this place being tumbler when its not pol, its advice.

Only a retard like you would EXPECT his racist "opinions" to be supported anywhere else then the echochamber of pol.

If you want to complain about race then go to the right Board you fucking retard. Litteretly nobody important give a fuck.
>>17417519
This post is right, you are EXACTLY like bronies, autistic obsession you NEED you yell about.
>>
>>17417519
Next time put some effort in your post so I can take you seriously, but I'll respond just in case you are actually this retarded.

>Says who? You? Ha, who died and made you god polfag.

Not me, biology. You probably skipped that in high school, huh? Actually, you are probably still in high school which explains your horrid grammar.

>you obsessa about superficial features like skincolor
Race isn't just skin color, an albino negro doesn't look like a white person, does he now?
>So people can look exactly the same but if one person has blue eyes and another person has brown eyes they are different races?
Never implied that, I only said that if you have blue/green eyes and you fuck someone with brown eyes, there's a huge chance your offspring will have brown eyes, because that's how biology works.

>I can't back up my claims so I'll just call him autistic

Yeah, you sure told me pal. Pick up a book once in a while, mkay?
>>
File: KOlJScb.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
KOlJScb.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>17417532
>>17417519
>he thinks he can hide his samefagging when he uses the same shit-tier grammar in both posts

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Stop posting before you embarrass yourself any further my man.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-180229.jpg (382KB, 1436x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-180229.jpg
382KB, 1436x1058px
>>17417555
You keep saying biology but if you were actully conscious you would know that race is a social construct. You focus on physically features becuase that is your excuse.
>lel albino is not "white" cus I say so.
If you weren't in denial you would admit that physicly he is white. But like I said its not about anything physical at all that the excuse. You believe it purely as a social construct by admitting you dont think think albinos are really white even though their skin is white. Moments ago when you said people with darker features shouldn't be with lighter features, albinos are something you need to try to excuse as something else cus it all in your head.

Also about eye color you pretend that white people dont have brown eyes! HA! On your rules white people with blond hair and white people with brown hair are different races. White people with brown eyes are a different race than blue green eyed white people. But wait theirs more why not sepperate green eyes people from blue eyed people. Cherry picking your rules. Thats how I know you are head deep in your pol ass.

I call you autistic cus you autistic. Only someone who is autistic would obsess about physical features to such a degree.
The only reason why you're using physical features is because you can see them.

I dont have all day long to deal with people like you, I'll alow you to have the last post, pic related. Thanks for the laugh tho, its always fun to see how stupid people get get before they forget how to breath.
>>
>>17417564
>Lol le samefag meme
>I dont have an argument so I call you a same fag so a feel good.
Is this the best you can do? Whatever ya fool.
>>
>>17417374
Found the sneaky Jew
>>
>>17417598
>blameing jews for everything

Found the polfag
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 2560x1440px
>>17416403
> I'm a grill
>>
>>17417592
>You keep saying biology but if you were actully conscious you would know that race is a social construct

Lol, you can't get any more Tumblr than this. Just fuck off already.

>If you weren't in denial you would admit that physicly he is white
What the fuck are you saying dude? I am talking about white as a race, not about skin color. I would say Caucasian but you are probably too stupid to know what that means.

>Also about eye color you pretend that white people dont have brown eyes! HA!

Again, what the FUCK are you talking about? Can't you read or something? Holy shit, you are the most incoherent retard I've ever met. I only said green/blue eyes + brown eyes = brown eyes, I never fucking implied that white people can't have brown eyes. Jesus Christ learn to fucking read.

>Only someone who is autistic would obsess about physical features to such a degree
Or someone who is actually educated on the topic instead of pulling random bullshit out of my ass like you.

> its always fun to see how stupid people get get before they forget how to breath.

Yeah...I wouldn't call anyone stupid when you write like that bro.

This will also be my last response to you. At the beginning I thought I could talk some sense into you, but I had no idea I was dealing with a literal retard. Don't let the door hit you on your way back to Tumblr, faget.
>>
>>17416378
>then yes, their mentally ill.

I don't think you should be worrying about having anyone's children. Finish high school first.

>interracial kids don't look like their parents

I can't imagine anyone being this stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (466KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466KB, 1920x1200px
>>17417426
/thread
>>
>>17417495
>>if you don't think exactly like we do then leave!

Isn't that what you invoked when you tried to invoke "Tumblr" into this you simple minded cretin?

Of all the things that baffle me about polturds, is that you can never ever see your own hypocrisy.
>>
>>17417643
Everyone in my family for the past 4 generations has had blue eyes and light brown hair. Why would I destroy my genetics by dating someone without blue eyes
>>
File: raceskulls-1.jpg (124KB, 864x240px) Image search: [Google]
raceskulls-1.jpg
124KB, 864x240px
Race is a social construct guys, totally!
>>
>>17417661

Wow good for you bro and your blue eyes. Use them to find another blue eyed girl then and quit typing out stupid things on the internet.
>>
File: 1441120323140.png (907KB, 1080x3566px) Image search: [Google]
1441120323140.png
907KB, 1080x3566px
Social construct ?
>>
>>17417654
Maybe because Tumblr thinks they are always 100% correct and they should leave to the cesspool they came from?

There's no arguing with them so they might as well go back to their hug box where everyone strokes each other's dicks.
>>
>>17417682

And you polturds don't think you're 100% right about everything too? You're both cut from the same cloth in that you're both obnoxiously annoying and think you know everything about life despite being 20-something year old NEETs with too much time on your hands.

No one wants to read your polturd bile on here. So if you have nothing profound to say, follow your own advice and head on back to your hugbox where you blame everyone other than yourselves for all the problems in your life.
>>
File: RUu0oiB.png (13KB, 313x339px) Image search: [Google]
RUu0oiB.png
13KB, 313x339px
>>17417706
I actually disagree with a lot of shit that /pol/ has to say though. I think Trump and anyone who votes for him is a fucking retard (not that Shillary is any better).
I just agree with their view on race mixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Is it still racist if it comes out of a black man's mouth?

>you're both obnoxiously annoying and think you know everything about life despite being 20-something year old NEETs with too much time on your hands.
hands.

Oh, you're one of THOSE types, someone who thinks they are the only enlightened ones in a world of sheep.

Gimme a break.
>>
File: 1464687540654.jpg (51KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1464687540654.jpg
51KB, 350x392px
>>17416102

>don't date outside your race

Have you considered the possibility that you're an ignorant piece of shit and all the women you're dating are perfectly fine?

>>17417426

>There's nothing wrong with not wanting to date outside of your own race.

There's a fine line that needs to be addressed. I'm a black man who likes white and hispanic women and there's nothing wrong with being attracted to any race, even if its your own, if thats your preference.

But taking OP's stance and calling other women "damaged" because they date out of their race is /pol/ garbage, plain and simple.

I also take issue with this "culture clash" bullshit because you have no problem reaping the benefits of culture clash like cheering for mostly black football teams, eating from taco carts, eating pizza, getting drunk on st. pattys day, watching kung fu movies or ordering indian takeout but as soon as someone asks you to interact and find common ground with these people it suddenly becomes an issue of "culture clash"?

Again, thats just ignorant /pol/ garbage. If you're incapable of appreciating other cultures or assimilating even just a tiny bit to expand your world view you're a simple headed fuck and less of a human being, honestly.

Despite the message you've been hammered with all your life there is no particular dignity in being willfully ignorant about everything that happens outside of your town or county.
>>
>>17417667
The things we call "race" pretty much are. It is indeed possible to draw some strong biological tendencies toward differences between people with different genetic lineages, and it from time to time it is even useful to group people into categories based on this. But "race" as commonly understood today doesn't do that: it gives some slight nods to genetics, but fails to produce any kind of clean results when reduced to that factor alone, revealing a number of inconsistent and often arbitrary factors that need to be applied before reaching any semblance of modern definitions of race (in whatever way the term "modern" can be applied to something that dates back a half-century or more). The ancients, for their part, eschewed any semblance of biology when they spoke of race, preferring definitions more akin to what we might call nationality today. A Roman philosopher, for example, would be confused as to why people today speak of Dick Cheney and Barack Obama as being different races. I am not advocating a return to this -I believe something even better and more useful could yet be devised- but even the ancients did this better than we do today.

Furthermore, the modern understanding of race is simply not applied in useful ways: not by the Stormfronters, and not by the Tumblrites. Frankly, I'm not sure that there *is* a useful way to apply the modern understanding. If it cleanly mapped to some sort of biological or even sociological concept, that would be one thing. But the current mess is too arbitrary to be applied usefully to anything except itself.

And frankly, all of this is something that anyone who calls himself a "race realist" should know: that the current understanding doesn't cleanly map to anything real, and needs to be replaced with something that does. But instead, OP, you use that term while still clinging to definitions of race to which the concept of "realism" does not and cannot apply. There's only one reason to do that.
>>
>>17417737

He actually argues his point pretty well. Pretty convincing.

The thing about the birds though are that they are different species, but I get what he's getting at: he's saying that people who have different cultural identities are uniquely different in that same way.
>>
>>17417737

>Is it still racist if it comes out of a black man's mouth?

What do you think you idiot? Are you using what Muhammad Ali said as a justification for being stupid?

> who thinks they are the only enlightened ones in a world of sheep.

I don't think I'm enligtened in any way, I just know that I am not some polturd idiot or tumblr internet activist, you dont need to fall on both ends of the spectrum, which is sadly what you two kinds of filth seem to think.

>Wahh killing muh genetics

Go to Scandinavia then and fish out the pure blonde women you think you deserve you stupid cretin. Just cause someone doesn't believe the stupid puritanical nonsense you believe doesn't make them mentally ill.
>>
>>17417771
> I'm a black man who likes white and hispanic women and there's nothing wrong with being attracted to any race

I never said that it's wrong to be attracted to another race, I just said that it's wrong to procreate with them.

>But taking OP's stance and calling other women "damaged" because they date out of their race is /pol/ garbage, plain and simple.

Not really. You can't just claim something and then say ''plain and simple'' without backing up your argument. Just because the majority here agrees with you doesn't mean you are right. A lot of white women who date outside of their race are either:
1. Overweight
2. Tatted up/pierced
3. Trying to piss off daddy

All three of those things are signs of damage. You can argue against that all you want, but that's my personal experience.

> but as soon as someone asks you to interact and find common ground with these people it suddenly becomes an issue of "culture clash"?

Where exactly did I say I didn't want to find common ground with different races? Just because I want my children to look like me doesn't mean I want all the other races to fuck off. Like I've said before, most of my friends aren't white so what you said has zero merit. I want white people to continue existing just as much as I want all the other races to continue existing, because I like variety in my life. Race mixing destroys that variety because we'll just be the same boring shade of beige with the same boring eye colors.

>If you're incapable of appreciating other cultures or assimilating even just a tiny bit to expand your world view you're a simple headed fuck and less of a human being, honestly.

If you throw wild assumptions at someone because he doesn't share the same world view as you then you are less of a human being, honestly. I mean can't you see the hypocrisy here?
>>
>>17417800
>What do you think you idiot? Are you using what Muhammad Ali said as a justification for being stupid?

I merely linked him because I don't want to type out multiple paragraphs.

>I don't think I'm enligtened in any way, I just know that I am not some polturd idiot or tumblr internet activist, you dont need to fall on both ends of the spectrum, which is sadly what you two kinds of filth seem to think

I've always been right in the middle. I always look at both sides of the story and I've come to this conclusion by myself.

>Wahh killing muh genetics

Oh yeah, it's just genetics. It's not like genetics are super important or anything. It only consists of the DNA that creates you...

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? Putting ''muh'' in front of something doesn't negate it.

>i-it's stupid! you are stupid! stop being so stupid omg!

Like I said before, if you can't back up your claims you should fuck right off.
>>
File: 1469423393997.png (748KB, 528x693px) Image search: [Google]
1469423393997.png
748KB, 528x693px
>>17417832

>I just said that it's wrong to procreate with them.

That's silly /pol/ garbage. Your racial purity bullshit is outdated and not applicable to modern society.

>You can't just claim something and then say ''plain and simple'' without backing up your argument.

Yes, I can. Calling other people damaged because they date out of their race is ignorant bullshit, plain and simple. You're making a blanket assumption about millions of people based on an antiquated concept of racial purity. Its the definition of ignorant.

>All three of those things are signs of damage. You can argue against that all you want, but that's my personal experience.

Your personal experience is presumptive, silly bullshit. Most white women who date outside of their race are overweight and trying to piss off daddy? Having tattoos is a sign of damage? Not only is your "evidence" just, again, vast assumptions about millions of people you never met, its all based on your perception of what "damage" is. Not to mention the fact that you sound like everyones old, racist grandpa.

>I mean can't you see the hypocrisy here?

No, I don't. Desperately gripping to this old school "traditional values" bullshit and being proud about the fact that you know nothing about cultures beyond your own is just sad. Its one-dimensional living. Its being proud of how little you know and how intolerant you are of things you don't understand. Its proudly flying a flag of stupidity and interpreting every bit of new information or experiences as inferior.

Its not an assumption, its again, the textbook definition of ignorance.

>Just because I want my children to look like me doesn't mean I want all the other races to fuck off.

No, but telling others that they're damaged because they don't care if their children look like them is presumptive, ignorant bullshit. You can try to hide under the blanket of "I WANT ALL RACES TO CONTINUE, DONT RACE MIX" but what you are is a racist. Plain. And. Simple.
>>
Why even bother arguing with these low-lifes, OP? All you'll get is muh racist, let them waste their genes as they please and have their bastard children
>>
>>17417877
Since you're black, I don't blame you for wanting to date up, your cultures are garbage.
>>
>17417877
>That's silly /pol/ garbage. Your racial purity bullshit is outdated and not applicable to modern society.

That's because modern society is utter trash.

>You're making a blanket assumption about millions of people based on an antiquated concept of racial purity. Its the definition of ignorant.
I said the majority. Maybe one in a hundred of the race mixers I've seen looked like they weren't just doing to make a shitty statement.
>antiquated
It's not even half a century old. And just because an idea is old doesn't mean it's wrong, that's so fucking typical of you.

>Desperately gripping to this old school "traditional values" bullshit

Yeah, of course it's bullshit to you because it's not your fucking culture and people that's slowly being replaced.

>Having tattoos is a sign of damage?

I believe it is. A rational human being knows that he or she might regret taking a tattoo a couple of years later, that's why there aren't many professors and scholars with tattoos.

> and being proud about the fact that you know nothing about cultures beyond your own is just sad

You automatically assume I know nothing about other cultures because I don't share your world view. You automatically assume I am ignorant because I don't think like you do. You are the one who's ignorant here.

> You can try to hide under the blanket of "I WANT ALL RACES TO CONTINUE, DONT RACE MIX" but what you are is a racist. Plain. And. Simple.

Again your ''arguments'' have no merit to them. Your only argument here is ''you are a racist!''
You might as well call me a stupid doo doo face at this point.
>>
File: blond-pacific-islander-girl.jpg (97KB, 544x404px) Image search: [Google]
blond-pacific-islander-girl.jpg
97KB, 544x404px
>>17417876

>I've come to this conclusion by myself.

That's a bunch of nonsense and even you know it.

Listen, I don't actually care how you live your life, but the initial post that I responded to said that anyone who doesn't think as narrow minded as you is "mentally ill" just cause they choose to limit who they interact with based on arbitrarily assigned traits they had no choice over.

I can choose not to hang out with potheads and idiots who think like you, I however did not choose what eye color or skin tone to be born with. Complaining about everyone being a liberal out to get your stupid "free speech" is what is stupid.

You sound like a literal moron with all the nonsense you're spewing.

> It's not like genetics are super important or anything. It only consists of the DNA that creates you...

The things you are crying about are eye and hair color, traits are that some of the most inconsequential things in the human genome that you yourself have assigned value to for your own personal agenda and socially programmed biases.

>oh look at me guys i have blonde hair im so much superior than you

Native tribes in Australia have blonde hair. People like you who like to cry about their genes dying are usually some of the densest and most ignorant people about biology out there. Read a book once in a while.

> if you can't back up your claims you should fuck right off.

You were the one crying about anyone not agreeing with your warped world view being from tumblr. So maybe follow your own advice for starters.
>>
>>17416102
women get screwed over by one douchebag and then automatically think that all men are douchebags. plus feminazi society teaches them to think they're superior to men.
men, on the other hand, think that women like that are only good for being fuckmeat and don't deserve to be treated well. it's an endless circle.
you gotta pick out the good ones but those are rare and usually taken very quick.
>>
>>17417926

>Since you're black, I don't blame you for wanting to date up, your cultures are garbage.

Blacks invented modern music, modern sports, barbecue and dominate the entertainment industry. I'll take my garbage culture, good and bad. Dating white isn't always dating up, ever been to a trailer park?

>>17417966

>That's because modern society is utter trash.

So everyone else is wrong but you and thats why you're right? Sorry. Not buying it.

>I said the majority. Maybe one in a hundred of the race mixers I've seen looked like they weren't just doing to make a shitty statement.

Your biased, anecdotal evidence about what a "majority" of people's motivations for race mixing are is irrelevant.

>I believe it is. A rational human being knows that he or she might regret taking a tattoo a couple of years later, that's why there aren't many professors and scholars with tattoos.

You're entitled to your opinion but your judgement of people who believe differently than you is a hallmark of ignorance. Presumptive ignorance. The theme of all of your posts.

>You automatically assume I know nothing about other cultures because I don't share your world view.

I don't know anything about you but if you think celebrating ignorance is something to be proud of then you, yourself, are ignorant. I don't need to know anything about you to know that. Being ignorant isn't a world view, its a mental handicap.

>Your only argument here is ''you are a racist!''

Yeah when you racist things people call you a racist. Its basic observation skills, dude. Doesn't take a social scientist to figure that one out.

>Yeah, of course it's bullshit to you because it's not your fucking culture

Everyone has been affected by "traditional values". I don't have to be white to see the destruction that traditional values has left in its wake on not only minorities but women and people of different sexual orientations. Hang on to your old world if you want but the rest of us are moving on.
>>
>>17417966
>Your only argument here is ''you are a racist!''

Why do racist people hate it when you call them racist? That's exactly what you are. You think your race is superior to everyone else's and that your so called genes are too pure to be mixed with others. I bet if "white genes" weren't recessive you'd be advocating for race mixing like a mad man. That's just the pure hypocrisy of it all.
>>
>>17418022
Jews dominate those industries and use blacks as pawns.
>>
>>17418043
I never claimed by genes are superior, I just cherish our unique identification, just like blacks should and Asians should. The biggest problems with blacks is their culture.
>>
>>17418006

>That's a bunch of nonsense and even you know it.

Just because you can't think for yourself doesn't mean everyone is a fucktard.
>The things you are crying about are eye and hair color

Those are only 2 of the many other reasons.

>>oh look at me guys i have blonde hair im so much superior than you

Again you automatically assume I think I am superior to others for not wanting to destroy my race and culture. What is it with you people and dumb ass assumptions? I believe every race has the right to a sense of individualism.

>Native tribes in Australia have blonde hair.
You mean aboriginals? Yeah, the hair color is totally the only thing that separates caucasians from aboriginals. If you put on a wig on both of them you couldn't distinguish one from another, totally.

>You were the one crying about anyone not agreeing with your warped world view being from tumblr.
Only those who cried about ''racism'' when it's not racism at all.
>>
>>17418022
>blacks invented modern music
Aw shit nigga, what would we do without Iggy and Lil Wayne? You sure told them
> modern sports
Basketball and football were both invented by whites. Or is that just the whitewashing of history?
>barbecue
People have been roasting meat above a fire since the dawn of man, what the fuck are you talking about?
>dominate the entertainment industry
Again, you are being used for entertainment, how is that anything to be proud of?
Are the gladiators inside of the Colosseum proud that they entertain the masses?
>>
>>17418022
>Hang on to your old world if you want but the rest of us are moving on.

Moving on straight into your collective graves.
Don't ask us for help when you're the one holding the spade.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.