[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one of my roommates is an ex-con (burglary) and I'm pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: symbol395.jpg (8KB, 300x86px) Image search: [Google]
symbol395.jpg
8KB, 300x86px
So one of my roommates is an ex-con (burglary) and I'm pretty sure he's a psychopath.
He attempts to poison other people's relationships either by mockery or by setting people up by doing things to try to make people look crazy.
In example: people's food goes missing and he tries to make the claim seem really, really insane and impossible, and then places his food on other people's shelf right after food goes missing, and if that food is mistaken as a gift for missing food, then he claims it was theft. He also claims other people's food that has been eaten was his food, and harps on about it.

He talks smack about people behind their face and behind their back, and states manipulating people is actually something all people do.

He tried to convince one of my other roommates I'm paranoid or a liar by setting me up.
In example, he'll say "anon is so predictable... I'll say X and he'll respond Y, proving that the's Z", even though Y is a common response to X and has no connection to Z.

He then harps on about how I'm on disability/SSI and should be forced out of the house, and goes on to insinuate I sit on my butt all day while the others are at work. He does this while continually promoting the idea of getting involved in criminal activity.

He really has the ear of one of my roommates, whom he continually tried to buddy while trash talking me.

He also says "we should do X", and even though he doesn't do X, if I don't do X, he claims it's because of something negative about me, usually bringing up the fact I'm on disability.

He continually drops hints he wants to take over my room, and has been doing such since before my other roommate moved him in, although only to me and never in front of my roommate.

I don't know if I should move out, just wait until he get's himself in trouble, or just focus on improving my own life regardless of his attempts at interference/slander.

Advice?
>>
>>17416027
Leave. Don't tell them, fix your things, tell your landlord if and when needed, and just be off.
You don't need the drama.
>>
>>17416041
I'll have to save up first for a few months, but it's probably for the best.
Thank you for your input.
>>
He's not a psychopath. Just being a dick.
Also, just leave.
>>
Shit underneath his bed for as long as you can before he finds out. But really you should probably move out, but if I was in your situation I wouldn't because I'd feel like he won.
>>
Dude just leave. Surely you can find better living accommodations for just as much money or even less.
Because you really don't want to wait for him to get in trouble. Sounds to me like he'll drag anyone and everyone into his legal woes to try to lessen his experience. Personally, I'd look hard to see if there are any studios you can rent, or find some friends to move in with. Randos as roommates are usually never a good time anyways.
>>
Hurt him.
Get him in trouble.
Shit talk him to your "friends".
Makes his life hell.
>>
>>17416027
Some people survive on drama and unfortunately those who aren't smart enough to not get sucked into it are fucked. The best you can do is warn them that the room mate is bad news. You cant save them if they unknowingly let themselves dragged down, you have to hope they recognize hes a piece of shit.
>>
>>17416027
Posibbilities
1 attention whore
2 no friends
3 drugs
4 feels you are enemy
5 you are his anticrush ( crush:love at first sight anticrush : hate at first sight)
6you are his crush

Qs?
Are you the main target?how long do you know him?did you break a secret?whos his crush?whos the place?belongings? Where does he work?(not specific)
Distence yourself,make yourself more dominant or victimized?
Talk with others, seek out the truth
Try talking with him(DONT BE AGRESIVE)
When talking with others dont be angry or you lose the case(DONT CORNER HIM(too much(suicide=bad news)))
Need more info for further advice
>>
>>17416027
are you stupid? get away from the guy. who the fuck wants to deal with shit like this when you don't have to
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.