[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright.. so there's this girl i like and most of y'all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: csgo irl.jpg (14KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
csgo irl.jpg
14KB, 296x394px
alright.. so there's this girl i like and most of y'all are gonna cringe because she's 14 and i'm 18.. but like.. we have so much in common and she's just... someone i really enjoy talking to and i wanna date her but i also don't wanna be labled as a "pedo".. age of consent in my state is 17 but like... i'm not dating her for sex i just wanna date her because i care about her a lot.. i met her on a "virtual world" kinda website and ever since then we've just kinda clicked.. i don't know what to do... help me anon
>>
>>17415919
Why would you not tell us your state, just the age of consent? Which, seems unreasonably high.

Don't be a faggot, which state do you live in?
>>
>>17415927
Texas
>>
>>17415919
Negro you're a pedo and you're getting catfished by the POLICE haven't you ever seen to catch a predator?
Don't want sex? Dude 14 year olds are fucking retarded don't even come here with that lame shit you just want to hit some fresh pussy
>>
>>17415928
Alright, so minimum age of consent in Texas is 13 with someone no more than 3 years older.

Move along.

Source: Lawyer
>>
>>17415935>>17415929
Again... not trying to have sex with her, and if she wants to, honestly i'd wait till she's 17.
>>
>>17415919
Look, avoid sex. Completely. Don't talk or hint about it, nothing.
For the rest, I think you can continue talking to her but as I said, no sex, no nude or anything.
Also, what will change when you'll date her? You never saw her, is she living far from you?
>>
>>17415935
But he's 4 years older than her.
>>
>>17415941
Thanks for the advice, and she lives in Puerto Rico, so if i date her, it'd be long distance.
>>
>>17415945
Is 4 greater than 3?

If yes, move along.
If no, don't move along and enjoy your statutory rape conviction.
>>
>>17415998
I'm still not having sex with her... to reiterate for the 3rd time...
>>
>>17415919
>>17415919
Fucking pedo.

A 14 yr old is very immature, and that says a lot about you as well.

An hero old, getting a gun in your state should be as easy as buying a soft drink.

Degenerate piece of shit
>>
>>17416007
There's seniors in high school that date freshmen, and nobody bats an eye. Just let that sink in.
>>
>>17415940
Yep, this is how I can tell there's something you're not really grasping.

She's a 14 year old girl. There is no "waiting until 17 for sex", people change, and we both know you're actually capable of being sexually interested and will eventually ignore the potential repercussions. Though maybe the relationship stays together. Probably not.

Secondly, does she even live near you? Is she even willing to date you? What about her parents?

Etc. You're not thinking realistically here, or you're not being honest. I've actually known people who have done this. Turned out fine in their case... 40 years ago. Times have likely changed.
>>
>>17415948
Ehh, so why do you care? If you're afraid of what people might say don't mention her. Or mention her briefly, no need to talk about her age.
>>
>>17416012
All of this.

I was 14 years old when I had sex with an 18 year old. I'll say nobody was pleased when they found out, 2 years later. The laws didn't change and the first person to get threatened with charges was not me, I will say that.

But OP, proceed with caution at your own risk, or understand this is just a phase that can lead to a lifetime of hell.
>>
>>17416012
She lives in Puerto Rico, i'm in Texas, i don't know if she's willing to date me, because i haven't asked her our or even talked about something like this to her. This is why i came to 4chan, cause i need advice on this shit, man. But no.. all i'm doing is being labled as a pedo and getting shit thrown at me.
>>
>>17416026
Welcome to society. You're one fuck up away from being put on the sex offender list and having a label of "pedo" follow you for the rest of your life.

For what it's worth, I didn't call you a pedophile. I don't find it personally relateable, but it's fairly normal to develop attractions like across that general age range in your frame of life. She's more or less an 8th grader, you're probably either still in high school or just graduated and haven't mentally stopped being in school yet. It's not difficult to see how the mind is framing things.

Anyway. There's a bigger picture here. I figured you ought to be reminded.
>>
Just go outside you fucking loser.

Christ.
>>
File: winawards.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
winawards.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>17416068
>>
>>17416068
thanks.
>>
>>17415919
No man no. If you really click with this girl and want to persue a relationship meet her parents and talk to them about it. And biggest thing of all, sexual act of any sort. No kissing, no feeling up, no naked photos. Litteraly keep it g rated. If you can't for a couple of years till she's older then you do not have any reason than sex in mind
>>
Alright... i told her what i needed to say and she felt the same way about me and she hates the age gap just as much as i do, and we both agreed that we're gonna just see past that, and just date... since we both like each other.... if i could meet her parents i would but she's in puerto rico and i'm in texas so... but anyways.. thanks for everything anon, ignorant remarks and everything, i don't care.. thanks for the advice..
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.