[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I googled "pussy whipped" for this thread and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So I googled "pussy whipped" for this thread and the first image pretty much described my situation percectly.

I have a friend who recently got a disgusting and abusive girlfriend and ever since we can't hangout unless his girlfriend is there. I hate his girlfriend. Am I just fucked now? Can we not hangout until he breaks up with her? And yes all our mutual friends have made it clear we dont like her. Shit sucks I just want to hangout one on one. Idk why I gotta come to his apartment and hangout with that bitch.
>>
>>17415874
>Can we not hangout until he breaks up with her?
pretty much, unless you want to be around her. just he's your friend doesn't mean you're forced to hang out with him, her, or anybody else. if he wants to hang out, tell him you don't want to be around his gf because she sucks. if all your friends do this too, then he will either see the light and drop her, or drop all of you and get sucked into her gravity well. if the first happens, great.

if the second happens, there's nothing you can do about it. he might come crawling back to you once she gets done digesting him and shitting him out. if he doesn't come back, but you hear they broke up, maybe send him a text and ask what's up. either way, give him another chance. he'll probably have learned his lesson.
>>
>>17415892
>just he's your friend
should be
>just because he's your friend
>>
>>17415874
Unless you can suck/ride his dick better than her, give him time. Do girls/guys night out kind of shit. It's not hard to say "Hey, want to just hang out, us guys?"

Don't sit back and wait for their relationship to crumble. Try to become her friend too, so you may see what he sees in her. She may be a bitch when you don't really know her, but what is it that he likes about her?
>>
>>17415901
Fuck that Im not giving her a chance to be friends. Shes been shitty to all of us and called the cops/hit him multiple times for no reason. We told him she's damaging but he doesnt care.

>>17415892
Yeah I guess thats the best I can do. I can try to do the guys night out thing. He's always been so dependent on women. Hopefully eventually he'll find somebody who isnt a total psycho.
>>
>>17415911
>Fuck that Im not giving her a chance to be friends.
Then unless you can suck/ride his dick better than her, move the fuck along.
>>
>>17415979
>implying she does anything to his dick
Not OP but I can tell you're a naive child
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.