[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: How do I stop wanting relationships? I'm going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469412236432.jpg (40KB, 639x606px) Image search: [Google]
1469412236432.jpg
40KB, 639x606px
TL;DR: How do I stop wanting relationships?

I'm going through another depressive phase. I seriously think about killing myself every hour on the hour. I've tried before a few years ago.

I was doing pretty well after I got over a breakup from November. Then I started dating someone for a little that I really liked but it ended quick over some bullshit circumstances. I'm starting to realize I can only be truly happy if I'm in a relationship. I'm girl crazy. I fall so hard, so easily, so fast. And when it inevitably goes tits up it just kills me. I don't know why I can't make things work and I think about ending it because I don't see an end to it. These are deep seated character flaws that are gonna turn me into a little bitch over nothing.

I'm also about to move and I have an actual plan for myself that gives me a reason to live. But with that, the amount of hours I'll have to work to support that, the amount of time I'll have to devote to it, I'm basically forsaking a personal life for the next couple years.

But I know for a motherfucking fact that the moment some fresh pussy with a good personality and some "you're so funny"s comes my way I'm gonna drop it. It'll start slow. Skipping a night to go out, skipping gym time to have lunch, then all of a sudden thousands of dollars, childhood dreams, and hard work. Gone. And then she will be right after.

Women are my number one source of happiness and I need that to not be the case. How do I stop wanting relationships so badly?
>>
>>17415833
Maybe ask >>17415366 because he seems to have the opposite problem to you.
>>
write down all the things that you think a relationship would do for you. then go down the list, and for each of those things, try to brainstorm something else that would do that for you. if you can't think of anything for a particular item, come back to it later. work on the ones that you can think of substitutes for.

then revisit your list in a few months. if you still can't figure out a way to get some of the things on the list, start figuring out how to be happy without them.
>>
>>17415833

Do you wake up and immediately worry yourself with a relationship? They are not that fucking great bro, and I am being honest when I say this.

How are women the #1 source of happiness? That's deluded, bro. Once you get past puberty and the "addiction" of mommy figures, life is actually pretty fucking good.
>>
>>17415850
It's the fuzzy feelings, the sense of belonging, affirmation of self-worth, sex both good and bad, and intimacy.

>>17415860
I'm watching a movie and wasn't paying attention when I typed it. Not the number one source, but dating is the thing I'm most readily compelled to do. But in my current phase, relationships and killing myself are the two things I think about the most. And for the record, I know they're not necessarily a net benefit to my life, but I've had a couple great experiences that make me want those feelings back.

And just because your life is good and you like it doesn't mean mine is and I like it. But I'm excited for the opportunity to really change things. But I know I'll probably fuck it up for myself by being an emotional faggot.
>>
>>17415833
not sure. im currently 21 and havnt felt intimate with literally anyone. then again im pretty sure im a chronic masturbator as i do it every night. mabye doing that will make you not want one?
>>
>>17416018
Once a night is not "chronic masturbating". Get fucked. I've blown seven loads in six hours before.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.