[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've posted similar things around here before, but this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I've posted similar things around here before, but this is the first time I really feel like I'm able to get everything I'm dealing with out in some kind of organized fashion.
Everything's been a mess lately. I've felt miserable, unfulfilled and lonely constantly, and it's getting to be a little too much.
Let's start with what's laid the groundwork for what has been the downfall of me. At my core I'm a very unmotivated, lazy person. It effects pretty much every aspect of my life, school, work, socially, it's something I've delt with for as long as I can remember. It's just a constant battle to get myself off my butt to do something productive, and it's a battle I often lose. I'm not sure if it's simply because of habit or if it's something more, but it's something that's also stopped me from making the improvements to myself and too my life that I know I need to make.
What are those improvements? Glad you asked avid reader. The biggest thing I'm dealing with right now is this constant sense of unfulfillment and boredom. I've been out of school for the past 3 months because of summer break and I've been doing nothing but bumming around playing vidya and watching TV and shit. At first it was the "best summer EVAR" but eventually that lost its luster and now all I get from vidya is a slight distraction from how miserable I am 24/7. This itself branches into a metric fucktonne of other problems.

cont
>>
First of which being how terribly anxious I can feel when it comes to meeting new people. I feel comfortable talking to new people in situations of "forced" interaction (friend introducing me to other friend, partnered with someone idk for a school assignment), but in situations where I see someone I think I'd get along with at a coffee shop, for example, I can't make the push to go say hi. A) it's honestly terrifying to me, my brain and my legs freeze up at the idea of it. B) it feels so intrusive. This person is minding their own business, doing their own thing and suddenly here comes me, essentially demanding they're attention.

Second problem being, I've been really hard pressed to find something I'm genuinely passionate about as of late. Ever since I got my n64 for Christmas when I was 4 vidya is pretty much what my life revolved around, and desu I never really branched out my hobbies. And while it's admitidly my fault, now that my vidya has lost its luster I don't really have anything else, and it's made me realize a lot about myself. Mainly that I'm just a really fucking dull boring person, it's rather pathetic when "I'm in school for programming because I like video games" can completely sum someone up. I'd start developing other hobbies but goddammit literally nothing is interesting to me anymore. Is it because I've grown that lazy that anything that involved a little bit of work doesn't appeal to me anymore? I honestly don't fucking know.
>>
File: 5156973.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5156973.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
cont

Finally, and I guess this was talked a little about earlier, is a really want to get more out of life, y'know. This is not how I expected to be spending my summer. I wanted to be out partying, going to bars, beaching it up, meeting lots of new people (which thinking about it now, ive at least been doing that) and just doing wold crazy fun shit and making memories, but I haven't been. Partially because my best friends some how grew into a group of boring fucks who literally live life on a completely different schedual than me for the most part because of they're jobs and partially because as I said before putting myself out there, approaching and talking to new people and trying new things absolutely fills me with anxiety.
Everyone around me always seems crazy excited to try new things, but I always dread them. It scares me, so much, all I think about is the things that could go wrong and whenever something makes me feel anxious it's like I lose complete control of my head and can't make the thoughts stop. And it's prominent is ever aspect of my life from my first day of college to trying new food.

cont.
>>
But wait, there's more. I've been super girl crazy as of late, but I simply..... can't when it comes to them. The way I am with women is crazy problematic for a few reason.

1) it simply isn't healthy to be as obssesed with them as I am. Seriously women are on my mind 24/7. It drives me batshit insane how attractive everyone is sometimes. I think it's simply because I don't really get a lot of attention from females, especially romantic/sexual attention. Growing up I didn't really have very many positive relationships with the girls I went to school with either (and it was completely my fault too, I was even more fucked than I am now).

2) Not gonna lie, women scare me. I know putting pussy on a pedestal is a disaster waiting to happen, but when a solid 80% of the females you went to school with despised you it kinda comes naturally.

3) When there's even a remote chance a female might be interested in me I get attached way too quickly. It causes me to overthink everything and become overwhelmed with anxiety at the littlest things she says, get super clingy and scare them off, like I said before I simply can't.

cont.
>>
File: 1457097143906.png (23KB, 210x228px) Image search: [Google]
1457097143906.png
23KB, 210x228px
I'm also super bad at contributing in conversations. Since my list of hobbies is pathetically short so is the scope of my knowledge. I find it really hard to come up with interesting things to talk about because there really isn't anything all that interesting about me. I also find that quite often I completely check out of conversations and get lost in my own head, just thinking about random shit.

Last thing I wanted to talk about. I have bad self control, especally with food. I go out to the golden m more than I like to admit, and while it doesn't really seem to be effecting my appearance any significant way it obviously isn't good for me. I just seldom have the willpower to tell myself no when I get a craving for something.

This all feels so overwhelming and I'm at a complete loss on how to even begin dealing with this. But I'm really tired of feeling this way 24/7.
>>
Milhouse is not a meme
>>
>>17415688
thnx for the help
>>
>>17415669
>I'm really tired of feeling this way 24/7.

Not tired enough that you're willing to make an effort to behave differently though, right?
>>
>>17415797
Yeah a big part of it is laziness, but another big part of it is feeling absolutely clueless as to how to handle all of this.
>>
Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go
>>
bump all you want. im not going to read
>>
>>17416934
Gosh darnit ;_;
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.