[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up with a chick if I found out she has a kid with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1469227623189.jpg (78KB, 914x874px) Image search: [Google]
1469227623189.jpg
78KB, 914x874px
Should I break up with a chick if I found out she has a kid with a foreigner? We have several mutual friends who will probably be pissed at me but that's no biggie. I really like her our friends say they've never seen her like someone as much as me but I can't stand the idea of helping raise some foreigners kid, especially since she teaches the child Spanish and gives her stuff with Mexican flags on it occasionally.
>>
>>17415516
If you have to ask if you should break up with someone, the answer is always yes.
>>
>>17415533
Das deep
>>
>>17415533
this
>>
>>17415516
OP, take your ass to /pol/, /b/, or /r9k/ with this shit.

I'm surprised you can even get a girlfriend with this kind of question taking up space in your head. But if in doubt, just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't be great, it's called a garbage can, not a garbage cannot.
>>
>>17415516
>should i break up if a chick has a kid

yes

>with a foreigner

DOUBLE YES, thats a major red flag

let the single mother slag wallow in the singles mud where she belongs
>>
>>17415840
Explain why I should think this way?

I honestly want to but nobody seems to ever give reasons why it's right.
>>
>>17415516
That all depends on your own feelings on the situation, which seem pretty clear to begin with. If your willingness to raise someone else's kid is lower than your feelings for this woman, then the relationship is doomed. It'll interfere with your ability to concentrate on her, which will likely lead to arguments that never had to happen.

Though in my opinion, if you're willing to raise someone else's kid to begin with, the fact that they're foreign shouldn't be that much of an issue. A kid is a kid, they turn out a certain way depending on how they're raised, and generally should be taught about their own culture. You may not like that culture, but that doesn't mean it should affect your outlook on the kid. They just want to do kid stuff, they never chose to be Mexican anymore than I chose to be a potatomuncher.

If I ended up raising someone else's kid, I wouldn't mind if the woman was raising them with their own culture in mind, particularly Mexican culture. Just another excuse to eat a shitload of Mexican food.
>>
>>17415855
It's not that they're Mexican that bothers me, I've even been with a couple Hispanic females, this isn't a /pol/ thing although I can see why itd be confusedfor one. Even having some stuff from or visiting Mexico is cool. But it's just seeing her putting foreign flags on the kid while teaching her Spanish and knowing some fucker came here to knock her up and run off while I'm supposed to help bothers the hell out of me.
>>
>>17415516
stopped reading after the 1st sentence
(are you an oldfag 30+ ? )
YES, break up
>>
>>17415909
In that case, it sounds like your frustrations lie more with the dirtbag father than the child, and that the Mexican aspect of their upbringing reminds you of him. Which is good, seeing as the child didn't choose to be born or grow up in this situation.

If you're not against helping to raise a child in general, then think of it this way; Do you have any friends that have been raised in similar situations? A bad upbringing at all? Maybe you have yourself. It may pain you to be reminded constantly that the piece of shit father abandoned his own child, but you can be a good influence on their life, in the stage of it that matters most. You've likely had friends and acquaintances who've had both sides of this coin in their upbringing, and a good parental role plays a large part in shaping a person up to be a decent human being. That can be you, if you're up to it. Try not to take malice from the reminder of the piece of shit that left, take strength from it in knowing that you're the better person, and that you're making this little girl's life that much better by having someone to look up to.
>>
>>17415516
Have you considered building a wall?
>>
>>17415937
I think you're right. And I do have a very close friend who was in that exact situation, I never thought of that.

What do you think the most tactful way to ask her to knock it off with the flag and country memorabilia would be? I've always been into patriotic type stuff and my family said they always expected me to go to the military when I did, I also plan to go back after uni so the flags and advertising another country are another big part of it.
>>
>>17415516
You're not obligated to raise someone else's mistake. Unless you want to be some sort of cuck.
>>
>>17416015
I don't think there is a good way to do so. Being patriotic, think of it this way; she's Mexican, so the child being brought up to be patriotic about her country of origin is the same thing you wish to protect about yourself. It doesn't mean she can't also be patriotic about America either, or whatever country you live in. If you're concerned about people thinking you're unpatriotic for how your girlfriend's daughter feels about Mexico, or even in the future if she becomes your wife, keep in mind that those people are the ones in error. Its no more wrong for her to be patriotic about Mexico than it is for you to be patriotic about your own country, and its entirely separate from your identity. If anything, it shows you're mature enough to allow her to be her own person.
>>
>>17415516
If you find it unacceptable, why are you even contemplating the option?
Just break up, and be done with it.
>>
>>17415516
Build a wall op, and put the woman and child on the other side. Maga
>>
>>17415516
why the fuck are you with a girl that has a kid if you don't want a girl that has a fucking kid? Forget about who the father is for a minute, why sign up? Now if she hid the fact she had a kid and sprang it on you after snaring you then you should be pissed at her for withholding this major detail.
>>
>>17416050
I honestly don't think I'd be here if that were the case but neither of them have ever left the US, yet she wears the Mexican flag, celebrates their national holidays, speaks as much Spanish as English, the whole nine.
>>
>He fell for the single mom meme

Why on earth would you choose one with kids when there are millions without.
>>
>>17415516
>Should I break up with a chick if I found out she has a kid with a foreigner?
So you knew she had a kid, but its dad being foreign is the issue?

If you want us to justify your views, I'm not going to do it for you, you don't want to be with her, tell her things aren't working out or something, don't specify her kid is the issue.
>>
>>17415516
just because a girl spreads her legs for you doesn't mean you fall in love, nor that you are special and damn sure become a couple. Hell a single girl with a kid and the dad gone proves to you she is accustom to hit and quit. Hit and quit
>>
>>17415516
Yes

She let some dumb Mexican come in and knock her up, then he ran off to who knows where like a nigger.
Now she has a kid who's never been outside the US but is somehow patriotic towards Mexico? Nigger, that little shit should be patriotic towards America if anything.

t. Racist Hispanic guy
>>
It's not so bad dating a mom. Lots of pros. Unless you know you're gonna be a shit dad figure then run to a ho.
>>
This whole board is so puzzling to me
I mean asking for advice on 4chan seems like a huge oxymoron
anyone who luts big life decisiona in the hands of a bunch of people behind a screen you dont even fucking know is a contradiction by any terms
>>
>>17417003
>Lots of pros
not. you will always be way down the priority list and should be but you are not the childs father and the child will always come first and you will have to deal with whatever drama surrounds the woman and the childs father. Not worth it at all. Only time I saw it work is the woman had small children and the husband was killed and she didn't date anyone for years till a great guy showed up.
>>
>>17417061
It's nice to get another perspective on things, sometimes a situation sort of twists your mind a bit and it helps to have somebody with a bit of detachment from the situation give their input
>>
>>17417069
I agree with you anon. You can throw out the wacko's on either end of the spectrum but there are usually great nuggets and perspective from people unattached emotionally to the situation.
>>
>>17415533
Don't bother. I've been telling ops this for years and they never listen
>but she's a great gurl and I care bout hur
Not even dub dubs carry the power of reason.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.