[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father died 3 months ago, miss him a lot, it's horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

My father died 3 months ago, miss him a lot, it's horrible to know he's not in this world anymore,
miss his voice, his calls.
my parents are divorced,so i live 24/7 with him 2years during my childwood, we became very close.
He was in coma 4 months before die, it was a nightmare watching him dying slow..

When I sleep alone i m afraid to turn off the lights, I start crying because i m afraid to dream about him, about that hospital...

Tomorrow i ve to sign some papers about his death, about the heritage etc.. so my pain turned worse, can't stop crying and shaking. I m in panic.

The only person i can talk about this is my bf.

Called him now, wasnt feeling good, so when we started talking about this i started crying, i m so ashamed.. he told me he wants to sleep and i m not his full time job, he has his reasons and i love him, it's not his obligation, however it made feel even worse and ashamed,so told him I love him , sleep well, and end of the call,

Promise myself to dont talk about anything that makes me sad at night, unfortunatly, the night is the worst part of my day since my father died.

i don't trust anyone else to talk about this, dont talk about this with friends or family, i m feeling in panic, ashamed, alone, and weak..

Just wanted to talk to someone.
Dont know what to do to feel better.
In 5 hours i ve to be to solving those burocratic things
If you have any advice, anything please tell me..
>>
if its any solace to you he's in a better place now

the ground
>>
it's horrible now, but you will get through it

try to remember the good memories you have of him
>>
Good, its good you getting this all out now and grieving, some people bottle it up and that just not healthy. I can't give you advice as I've never lost anyone close to me. But you will be alright given time.
>>
Yes, it's hardest at night. My father died this April.
I'm sorry but you just have to bear through it. There's no other way.

Getting his stuff in order is up to you now. Bureaucratic bullshit as well.
>>
sorry about your father

> i m afraid to turn off the lights
pretty normal, you are not a robot. Let the lights on, don't feel bad about it

> he told me he wants to sleep and i m not his full time job
Don't know what kind of person would say that in this situation, that is shameful, not you. Don't let this put you down.

> i m feeling in panic, ashamed, alone, and weak
you don't seem weak to me
your father would like to see you happy
you are not alone

> any advice
tv shows, music, do something you like, keep your mind busy, turn panic into strenght
>>
>>17415453

Sorry to hear that. So, do you also feel this way sometimes?
What do you do?
>>
>>17415426
My mom passed in May. There will be times where it hurts and all you can do is cry, and when that happens you should cry. It is normal and you shouldn't be ashamed. It's just part of the grieving process.

As for your bf, he'd better hope that when he loses a loved one he has somebody to talk to. That is incredibly inconsiderate.
>>
>>17415426
Sorry to hear about your dad OP

I don't have any advice, but I think all the things you wrote about going through are perfectly natural

And IMO you definitely have the right to ask your boyfriend for support...no reason to be ashamed
>>
The time will help you, it will make you a stronger person, I m sure it already did.

You deserve nice and comfort words in this situation, ignore what your bf said. But if this attitude persists, make sure if you want to be with someone who cannot handle with your sadness..
he should be the motor, not the anchor.

my bf always comfort me with cute things and surprises when I m down, I'm glad to have that, you should have it too, everyone should.

Take your own time to think and relax. Stay strong, you are brave.
>>
My old man passed away back in 2013. Take it a day at a time, anon. Learn to enjoy the little things. And spend some time with friends and family. The first six months are the hardest, being alone doesn't help. Everything is temporary and these feelings will pass. You'll never stop missing him, but everyday it hurts a little less.
>>
>>17415657
thanks a lot. I ll try to do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.