[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today my girlfriend got mad at me for not wishing her a happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (260KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 800x800px
Today my girlfriend got mad at me for not wishing her a happy 18th birthday exactly at midnight last night.
It wasn't just a small annoyance to her. She was nearly livid. When I did wish her a happy birthday this afternoon, all she said was "seriously?".

I went to sleep before midnight. Is that so bad?

I feel like I'm going insane. Is this really a big deal? It seems to me like the smallest thing. It's not like I forgot her birthday.

She's gotten upset before at small things like this. She's perfect in every other way. The only problem is she sometimes nitpicks when I don't do a small gesture and she says she feels like I don't care.

Ugh
>>
>>17415389
desu on my 18th birthday i cried because my bf and i woke up at 4 or 5 am and he didn't wish me a happy birthday. you should've done it a lot earlier than the afternoon even if it wasn't at 12 am. pretty much as soon as you woke up. my boyfriend's birthday was recently and i only went to sleep before 12 because he did, i would've made myself stay awake and wish him happy birthday at 12 if he stayed up.
i dunno what to tell you, some people are really weird and sensitive about birthdays, me and your gf included. just tell her you're sorry and didn't realise how much it meant to her, and reassure her you still care about her, give her a gift, take her out on a date, whatever.
also how old are you guys out of curiosity?
>>
>>17415403
Both 18.
We talked tonight and I brought her down from an 8 to a 4 on the anger scale
>>
Don't worry anon, you aren't going insane. It's not a big deal, but you should still apologize to her because it's obviously a big deal to her. She will accept your apology. Just make sure you remember her birthday next year :)
>>
Itt - people who blow the fuck up over nothing. Holy shit, someone doesn't wake you up to say happy birthday at midnight and you flip out? I'm pretty sure that's some sort of disorder. Op your girlfriend sounds like she has a screw loose
>>
Typical woman probably went her whole life getting all the attention and special treatment she wants, so you not being up at midnight just to say happy birthday is an inexcusable insult to her.
>>
File: 1465950017588.png (313KB, 622x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465950017588.png
313KB, 622x464px
>>17415389

>Today my girlfriend got mad at me for not wishing her a happy 18th birthday exactly at midnight last night.
>She's gotten upset before at small things like this.

Why are you here asking us bullshit questions you already know the answer to? You know for a fact what you did is not a big deal.

You have a girlfriend who you've said yourself gets pissed at small things and this is just another small thing.

Either accept that your girlfriend is nitpicky or find a new girlfriend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.