[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sending my boyfriend flowers, I'd just like some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: roze.jpg (7KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
roze.jpg
7KB, 245x205px
I'm sending my boyfriend flowers, I'd just like some advice if this reads ok.

'My gorgeous boyfriend,
This is the first time I have ever sent anyone flowers, I hope you love this rose as much as I love you.
I hope it isn't awkward or unprofessional for you to receive this at work, I wanted to make sure it reached you.
I cannot wait to see you again, you make me a better person when I'm with you. You are such a beautiful person and I will try my best to remind you of that every single day until we're old and wrinkly.
I love you so much, Anon'

Opinions?
>>
File: 1442540965384.jpg (53KB, 645x621px) Image search: [Google]
1442540965384.jpg
53KB, 645x621px
>>17415372
what the fuck
what is the occasion ? If I receive something like this at work I'd be like "what did I do to deserve this ?"
>>
Fuck I'd shoot myself and dump you, try again
>>
>boyfriend
>not sending beer or strippers
>>
>>17415372
are you training him to be your bitch ?
>>
>>17415383
I spent a weekend with him and it was amazing, we're ldr (see eachother every 2 months) we're almost at a years anniversary and I wanted to show that I'm thinking of him and love him.
>>17415388
He doesnt like beer, if he did that would be a good idea though.
>>
>>17415395
then just do it
you know him better than us.
>>
I mean worst case scenario he breaks up with you from the guilt because he is fucking some chick at work.
>>
>>17415402
I was making this thread more to see if what I wrote read ok. I dont want the message to sound silly.
>>17415408
Eh, not worried about that
>>
>>17415384
>I'd shoot myself and dump you
in that order?
>>
>>17415413
He'd be happy to receive the message without the rose. Maybe instead of the rose you make something for him.
>>
>>17415372
id probably appreciate it as long as it was contextually appropriate, i.e. we had been together for a long time or what have you
a girl brought me flowers once. it was strange to be on the receiving end of a floral gift, but it felt nice
>>
>>17415449
I'm not crafty at all and shipping would take too long.
>>17415457
I'm not sure about sending it to his work though. If i sent it to his house it would get stolen
>>
>>17415461
>stolen
lol
who steals a rose ?
>>
>>17415461
you can have things delivered to a house with the stipulation that it not be dropped off if the intended recipient isnt there. maybe look into this
>>
>>17415466
Scum, my friend. Scum.
>>17415475
I've checked into this, they only have a spot to put the phone number so they can call the receiver to tell them flowers are at the door
>>
>>17415482
i say just take the chance and send it to the house. it may not be work-appropriate. if someone steals it, it shouldnt be too much trouble to send another
>>
>>17415372
Maybe I'm a massive faggot, but that is actually pretty sweet. I'd be happy to get that and I'm not normally a romantic person.
>>
>>17415372

This is nice. I'd love for anyone to feel this way about me. Do it, OP.
>>
>>17415494
>>17415592
>>17415605
I've ordered them for tomorrow to his house. I'll be at work when he gets home though. I text the company asking for them to put it inside the yard so hopefully noone takes them.
>>
>>17415372
Unless you know he likes flowers, he probably won't care much about it except maybe as a sentimental keepsake.

You can leave out the "I hope it isn't awkward" part.

Keep in mind that a card attached to flowers is going to be visible to anyone. If his work has a reception desk, that's who the delivery is going to first.

If he's an "awkward" type, he's probably going to be embarrassed to receive this at work.

As a guy who doesn't care about flowers, I wouldn't care about the flowers but I like that note. As a general rule, anything heartfelt that tries to convey your love to someone is ok.
>>
>>17415899

"Hey name,
I've never sent flowers before, but I hope you love the rose as much as I do you. I always look forward to the next time I can see you.
With love,
Anon"

Remove the let's get married shit, the old shit, the work shit, and the "you make me better" shit.
>>
>>17415913
Get rid of the "looking forward" shit too..

"hey name,
I've never sent flowers before, but i hope you love the rose as much as i do you.

with love,
anon"

That's legit.

Remove the fodder. Keep it direct. You're expressing love, fin.
>>
>>17415920
This. That sounds way better. I know you are in the butterfly effect feeling of the relationship but the OP sounds way too clingy.
>>
>>17415372
OP, try and adjust your letter so you dont come off as if you are hindering him, or bothering him. Confidence is sexy. Do not question why you are sending a rose.
>>
>>17415372
>I hope it isn't awkward or unprofessional for you to receive this at work,

If it even occurs to you that it might be awkward for him to get it at work, why would you run that risk? At the very least he's going to be teased about it forever, at worst his boss will blame him for being unprofessional.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.