[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 >Have GF of 3 years >I'm graduating next semester,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1469746789902.jpg (287KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1469746789902.jpg
287KB, 1756x2200px
>22
>Have GF of 3 years
>I'm graduating next semester, will have my AA, she is already halfway done her bachelors, but we're the same age
>I've just been going part time and letting grants pay for my shit, don't owe any money at all, and I'm also saving boat loads of money too
>Get fuck loads of grant money mostly because of my literally perfect academic college record so far
>While she is already going to be up to her fucking neck in debt

So because I haven't been going as hard as I can in school, don't have any debt, and have been also working instead of taking extra classes, I'm apparently a "failure and a bum" in the eyes of my girlfriend. Just because of the fact that I'm 22 and now just getting my AA.

But I already have so much money saved up, its insane, while she doesn't have a dime to her name, and lives loan to loan. Yeah, she is going to finish school long before me, but I'm actually going to have money when I finish, and I have a better major.

Am I really a bum for taking my time, and doing this shit right, or she is just being a salty bitch?
>>
>>17415121
What is an AA? Sounds like you're doing OK, will you be able to get a job with your qualification? Not sure why being in tonnes of student debt would be a good thing.
>>
>>17415132
Yeah, it isn't, she is pretending to be better than me because she is graduating earlier, despite her autistic rush to finish college ASAP and gathering as much debt as possible.

AA = Associates degree. Basically just your standard two year.
>>
>>17415121
She is a really salty bitch dude. Take your timeyour gonna really enjoy it in the end, while she is working 12 jobs to pay off her loans you will be enjoying life.
>>
>>17415121
she's being a salty bitch and has no intention of ever paying back the money she owes. She expects that you will.
>>
>>17415142
Ah I see. Well college/uni doesnt really mean shit if you don't get a job at the end of it, as more and more people are finding. If your associates degree gets you into doing what you want, who gives a fuck? As the others said, she just sounds salty because you have your degree, didn't pay shit, and have money from working, as well as getting perfect grades without busting your ass. Can't fault it personally.
>>
You're on the right path anon. It sounds like you're milking the shit out of the system, which is what everyone should try to do when it comes to college, because its rigged as fuck.

What is your major if you mind saying?
>>
I think you're fine either way. You always have plenty of time to finish school.
>>
>>17415145
Yeah, I'm not going to. Since she accused me of being a bum three weeks ago, I haven't spent a dime on her, and told her that if I was a bum I couldn't afford to.

She isn't getting shit until she admits she was being a bitch.

>>17415163
Hospital Administration. $90k starting here, $120k average. 30% job growth between now and 2022. I'm eventually going for my masters, but I'm already working part time in the "field" as an assistant for a hospital administrator my father used to know. Making 60 now hardly doing anything as an assistant.
>>
>>17415196
You don't even have your target degree, and you're already crushing life senpai.

She is salty as FUCK.
>>
>>17415196
keep doing what you are doing. so many graduate from university and never worked a day in their life and surely no work experience in their field and no one will or should hire them. I suggest you dump this bitch you call a gf. It won't work. When you are ready find a hard working smart woman that appreciates what it takes to make it.
>>
>>17415121
>>17415132
>she is just being a salty bitch?

Let me fix that for you famalam

>she is just being a salty bitch!

Not only she is being a salty piece of shit bitch but will probably expect you to pitch in for her loans.

Big red flag right there senpai. Proceed with caution.
>>
File: 1404635295326.jpg (106KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
1404635295326.jpg
106KB, 600x569px
>AA

Get a STEM come on bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.