[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help... I really like this girl, we snapchat everyday for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x666px
Help...
I really like this girl, we snapchat everyday for the entire day. We barely talk tho, we just send pictures back and forth. Sometimes I ask her stuff to start a convo but it'll die out in minutes. Do you think she likes me or am I friendzoned? How can I change this to help me get in a relationship with her?
>>
>>17415051
What do you like about her if you don't have conversations?
>>
>>17415055
She's cute, very nice. We were in the same class last year and she would always stare at me. I really like her personality.
>>
>>17415051
If she takes moments out of her day for you then you still have a chance
>>
>>17415061
I think you got a good chance. She may be a shy girl when it comes to guys. Take the 1st step and ask her out on a date. If so good luck.
>>
>>17415074
Any ideas on how I should ask her on a date? We really only send pictures back and forth on snapchat.
>>
>>17415051
if she's responding to you then you have a chance. ask her out. ask her to get lunch or something. somewhere bright and populated.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.