[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just as Dr. House needs someone to bounce ideas off of; even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: yinglean.jpg (303KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yinglean.jpg
303KB, 960x1280px
just as Dr. House needs someone to bounce ideas off of; even if it's the floor janitor, I need you guys rn

somewhat quick tl;dr I met this girl as an exchange student in Sweden, it's been like two years since we've talked and her English is such that it's hard to be informal with her. She wouldn't find it too weird if I messaged her, that's not what I'm worried about, but I'm trying to not sound like I'm I was born in Utah or whatnot. I want to make the conversation not sound like I'm talking to my grandma. (Last time I talked to her she was the one that actually messaged me first, just wondering how I've been .. two fucking years ago)

So what do I say? "Hi/hey" makes me sound mormon, "whats up/whaddup" makes me sound like I play League of Legends, what else is there? "ahoy"? I'm seriously considering ahoy. She was on a trip to New York recently, she might still be there, so:
"ahoy, it's been like two years since the last correspondence, but you still in New York?/How has new York been treating you?"

See, I was thinking about pointing out that we haven't talked in awhile but also ask how her visit to America's been, but I can't do it without it sounding like some forced garbage

help me out /adv/
>>
You're overthinking it a lot
>>
>>17415000
when I think about last time I talked to her I just have visions of boring adjectives and emojis where words should be

I'm trying to bring out her personality, so I feel like I have to be strategic about it or something
>>
first and last bump
>>
hello how have you been it's been a while how are things going in NYC? Have you ever thought about sucking dick for money?
>>
Just text her Hey, shes not going to care
>>
>>17414997
"Would you like to come to my place to have dinner and then fuck ?"
>>
File: god_damn_it_adv.jpg (57KB, 362x344px) Image search: [Google]
god_damn_it_adv.jpg
57KB, 362x344px
>>17415119
>>17415102
godammit adv

>>17415113
I know she isn't going to care if I message her mate, I'm not anxious about it; but I really only get one try to not be a boring tooI, I feel
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.