[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't care for most of the women I meet. Not to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 001_28.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
001_28.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
I really don't care for most of the women I meet.

Not to put them all into a single boat, I know numerous women that are absolutely fantastic people. But the majority of the women I meet come off as rude, obnoxious, judgemental (yes I see the irony) and manipulative. Within 20 seconds of talking to most girls I meet it feels like they already think they're better than me.

Am I just insane and misreading everything? Could it be something I'm doing that's making women respond to me like this? Are women just generally cunts to everyone? I don't understand what's going on
>>
>Am I just insane and misreading everything?

Possibly. How old are you ?
Where are you meeting most of these women ?
>>
>>17415006
I'm 20

I meet then everywhere. Parties, bars, school, bookstore, vidya store, coffee shops, concert. Everywhere.

The lot of the women I meet just seem like snobs
>>
>>17415033
You'll probably find most women around that age to be shallow. Not saying all are, but their life experience is generally school, facebook, and the kardashians...
Probably worse for your generation because social media wasn't around when I was 20.

Focus on yourself and don't worry about rude cunts.
>>
>>17414968
You're not crazy at all.

In fact I'd say you were crazy if you didn't realize this.
>>
Double standards basically let women get away with being shitty people
>>
>>17415228
I'm pushing 30 and have similar experiences
>>
Double standards man

When a man is a manipulative asshole to a woman he's seen as a scumbag but when a woman does the same to a man she's seen as strong, powerful and independent for example.

Women are mentally children
>>
A decent human being is hard to come by whether they're male or female. Some females tend to think they're special snowflakes, but not just A special snowflake THE special snowflake. At least you found out early on OP. That narrows down the search to just the ones that are better at hiding it, and then actual decent ones.
>>
>>17415301
A solid 90% of dudes I meet are decent people it seems. It's much much lower with women.

It's probably different with ever city/area though, cultural differences and all that
>>
>>17414968
When you're born and raised in a society that constantly tells you you're special and important and never wrong and that every bad thing that happens to you is because all of soceity is oppressing you (even though all of society is actually coddling and protecting you) it can lead to you becoming a bit of a bad person pretty easily.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.