[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't bring myself to talk with tinder girls if I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
I can't bring myself to talk with tinder girls if I'm not on drugs, mainly because it's very boring, demanding and unappealing.
My goal is to lose my virginity and get a girl these holidays. I'm desperate. Should I do drugs more often?
>>
>>17414944
>mainly because it's very boring, demanding and unappealing
Then don't do it. Tinder is useless if you aren't attractive.

>My goal is to lose my virginity and get a girl these holidays
This should not be your goal. You should go out more, have hobbies, doing anything that makes you feel great in the long run

>Should I do drugs more often?
No. Maybe right now drugs aren't a problem but they'll be one in the future. You should do less drugs, think less about fucking and getting girls and doing more shit for YOU.
>>
>>17414975
>>17414975
I am attractive, what made you think otherwise? It's boring to talk to the girls there. The girls are very basic and I don't like online talk. Drugs make it easier to stand.
Also it's easy for you to say things like do things for yourself etc., but it's not easy to be a 22 years old virgin. I want to stop being one.
>>
>>17415031
If you're attractive then fuck some random girl on tinder. Shouldnt be that much talking involved, you dont want their life story.

"Hey baby you wan sum fuk?"
"Yes, please come over and make me scream in xtc"
"On my way sweetcheeks"
>>
>>17415031
And make sure they let you film it so there is proof, and so everyone believes you when it happens otherwise there's a home on >>/x/ waiting for you.
>>
>>17414944
Get the fuck out nig, you're wasting my time.
>>
I would say get off tinder but since you seem to be hung up on your virginity it seems like you won't have much luck elsewhere anyways.
Protip, sex isn't a big deal, and the more obsessed you are with it the less women are going to want anything to do with you. Vagina's are not magical problem solvers, if anything they're the opposite lol.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.