[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with my deep-seated insecurities? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

How do I come to terms with my deep-seated insecurities? I have a lot of self-hatred... I'm very short, ugly, yellow teeth, have bad acne, and I look at all this stuff which I can't really improve. I don't know how I can possibly reconcile these qualities with self-worth or confidence. I have tried to improve myself, I got on accutane and my acne came back, tried whitening products for my teeth, began working out to draw attention away from my shortness, but it seems no matter what people treat me the same. Even my friends belittle me, and even if it is in jest I can tell they mean it in truth.

People say don't sweat the stuff you can't change... but I literally cannot accept a life where people treat me like shit and the only women not disgusted by my presence are obese and just as ugly as I am.

Just fuck my shit up, genetics.
>>
>Whines about people talking shit to him, talks shit about others

Fuck off OP
>>
>>17414786

>cant really improve

this was your first mistake. well, your second.

your first was assuming that a humans value comes entirely from how they look.

it sucked that accutane only worked a little bit, worked wonders on my face with only two months. have you considered taking a second treatment?

i dont trust whitening products outside of going to the dentist and paying for it. it will cost you a pretty penny but could make you feel better. i have lightly yellow teeth and they dont bug me that much, plus no braces so they arent really perfect (though not fucked up either). but they are such a small not so seen part of me i dont mind.

as for general ugliness, whatever youreally cant fix with good diet, exercise, hygiene, and styling can always be fixed with surgery.

if your answer to that is a variant of:
>ID NEVER STOOP AS LOW AS SURGERY
or
>I COULD NEVER AFFORD SURGERY

than you dont care about your looks nearly as much as you think you do, you just feel like whining.

fuck ur friends though.

if you want to start, post a pic and well start make over tips, namely hair. whats your style for clothes as well?
>>
>>17414934
How am I talking shit about others? My comment about "obese women just as ugly as I am", as far as I am concerned, is observation of reality. Obesity is medical fact, and I think ugliness is a fairly objective assessment to make. I admit it in myself.
>>17414935
I wouldn't be comfortable posting pictures publicly here. I've been rated a 4/10 on /soc/ before, though. My clothing style isn't the best, I usually wear solid-color button-downs and khakis or jeans or plain or pattern t-shirts. I've never found much of a style.
Honestly as soon as I get medical insurance that will cover it I will try another round of Accutane. I really want to be rid of this acne.

As for general ugliness, I would actually be receptive to surgery in the future. I suppose I should prepare myself for it...
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>17414974
Acne isnt as simple as parents made it out to be. if its only in one location its usually caused by a specific problem (for example (thisi s wrong but for example) acne on the nose would be a dairy issue). I had acne on my chin only, and thats a hormonal issue. however i cannot fix that as a dude (whereas women could just take birth control etc).

there are two approaches that worked well for me. the first is how i went from pic related to second pic related.

>tretinoin in the morning
>salicylic acne wash in the shower
>moisturizer after / as needed
>erythromicin at night

tretinoin is prescription but you can order online as well. you rub it on to your skin and it peels it fast, causing your acne to fall right off. thats.

salicylic acne wash is basic acne wash you can get at most any store. i get mine at rite aid.

moisturizer stops your face from drying itself out, which prevents your skin from getting damaged and/or over producing oils which makes more acne.

erythromicin topical gel is an antio biotic used to treat acne, however instead of applying it your stomach, you apply it to your face before bed. it attacks the bacteria right on your face, killing acne before it starts.

I used all 4 together and it wokred pretty well, but it was annoying. way too much of my day was dedicated to treating my acne, not eating foods, trying to find ways to scratch an itch without touching myface. if i was making out with a girl and she happened to rub her fingers across my face, you can bet your savings that id have acne on the part of my chin she touched.

i got so frustrated i went ahead and started taking accutane. i was nervous but within the first month i had no acne. i had to quit one week into the third month (of 5 months) but my acne still hasnt returned and for that im grateful. i can sleep face down, scratch my chin, eat whatever i want. its awesome.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.