[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband and I have been married for 4 years, we're both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: confused.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
My husband and I have been married for 4 years, we're both 29 I'm pregnant. We've had long discussions about whether or not this is the right time to have kids( our financial situation isn't exactly ideal.) But it is something we both agree we really want.

I love my husband very much, but I made the conscious choice to have another mans baby. Before you call me a monster, let me explain.

My husband is wonderful, handsome, kind, funny and I love him dearly. Two years ago his mother died of cancer and his father has extremely advanced alzheimer's (he's only 62). His family has a long history of mental health problems and various heritable illness.

The child's father is a guy I grew up with, he's a trauma surgeon, he's tall, handsome, smart. Our families have been close for 30 years, his parents are in their 80's and still healthy and happy, they run marathons.

Isn't it more important that I have a healthy baby, than keep up some 5000 year patriarchal tradition of genetic heritage? Which by the way means NOTHING in reality. My best friend married her boyfriend when she already had two kids and he loves them dearly, he's an amazing father to them, genetics mean nothing.

I'm scared my husband will find out and the last thing I want to do is hurt him. But I don't want an abortion. People might not understand but I feel like having this baby is the right thing to do, I've already thought of names.

I know I'll get hate for this post, I'm not a bad person honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>
>>17413036
Please stick to the topic at hand.
>>
>>17413026

Obvious b8 if anyone responds to this seriously you need to be removed from the gene pool
>>
>>17413042
Guess I came to the wrong place for help. Thanks for nothing, dick.
>>
>>17413042
Why would you put genes in a pool????
>>
>>17413026
You know your husband would not approve.
You want him to do whatever you want all the same.
So you hide that the kid isn't his.

You know you're headed straight into a cum-culpa divorce if he ever realizes, and that he'll probably do a paternity test as soon as the kid comes home, just to check if the hospital gave you the right child (that's still a pretty common occurrence), or if anything looks fishy about the child, like race, hair, eyes, face?

If you don't want to divorce, have an abortion and tell him you miscarried.
>>
>>17413036
Haven't seen the troll line pic in awhile, this needs to be used more, especially these days.
>>
>>17413042
I know it's b8 and I know it's not true but I'm still infuriated because I know that somewhere in this big old world of ours this situation more or less has happened.
>>
>>17413026
I understand your point but you should have spoke to your husband at least so he can decide if he wants to raise another man's child. Furthermore I know a couple that chose donated sperm and she got pregnant. What you did not tell us is how were you inseminated.
>>
>>17413138
I had sex with the other guy.
>>
>current year

Also b8
>>
>>17413165
So you cheated on your husband, got pregnant and now your trying to justify it to yourself. There is no getting around this you are a terrible person. If you have any good in you at all you will tell your husband the truth and accept his decision. If you don't I hope with every fibre of my being that you are found out before he can get emotionally invested in this child.
>>
>>17413051
I don't know what's more annoying- this b8 thread or all of your stupid replies on advice.
Fuck off namefag, you're painfully unfunny.
>>
You cheated on your husband. Rationalizing the kids heritage won't change that. You betrayed his trust and I hope he leaves you to fend for the kid yourself, and as a bonus I hope your child has an extremely expensive and difficult disability.
>>
>>17413220
>I hope he leaves you to fend for the kid yourself

Yeah, right. The guy is already fucked. She won't allow him to have a paternity test to prove this. He'll be forced to pay child support if he leaves and if he doesn't leave then he has to live either in ignorance of this cunt's bastard child or live the the knowledge that this isn't your child that you made with the woman you loved.

The guy literally can't do anything to save himself now that she's pregnant. The best case is that he has to pay child support aka the "I picked a horrible bitch to marry" fee for the next 18-19 years of his life.
>>
>>17413026
Dear op. Older anon here.

I can completely understand not wanting to have a child with someone who has known inherited health issues. I've expressly avoided women who wanted to have children with me for exactly the same reason (their known history of familial issues or a refusal to be genetically screened).

You want to have a happy healthy child you can raise and can enjoy raising, not some defective half baked screaming ...thing.

We're this the product of artificial insemination, then obviously there wouldn't be the stigma that you're facing right now...that being one of "you're a cheating whore"

I abhor lying. I suggest you tell your husband and try to work it out. I hope he's understanding and can see thing objectively for your sake. You're going to have to work through a lot to be forgiven for this because it's a breach of trust and YOU fucked it up regardless of the somewhat sound reasoning you employed.

Tldr: you're a cheating cunt pregnant with a genetically superior man's child. Divorce your current man and marry the better one or work your ass off to earn forgiveness.
>>
>>17413026
Nice bait, you'll need something stronger though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.