[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up, /adv/ ? I am not a violent man and I have a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1467054559199.png (69KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1467054559199.png
69KB, 488x488px
Did I fuck up, /adv/ ?

I am not a violent man and I have a lot of friends and acquaintances. But last night, after heavy drinking, a known asshole was spouting racial slurs, knowing that I was there (I am half asian half white). I have a close relationship with my mother and I couldn't stand him disrespecting her (and mine aswell but mainly my moms) ethnicity and i lost it and punched him 5-6 times rapidly in the face whereupon he fell unconcious. I didnt know if he woke up cause I ran the fuck away after that.

He's a known asshole and nobody liked him anyway and nobody stopped me during or after it and nobody found his racial jokes funny.

How fucked am I now? I live in a fairly SJW place but if he decides to call the cops how screwed am I?
>>
>>17412916
If you live in a SJW place and beat someone up for racial slurs I doubt you'll get in trouble
>>
>>17412916
People like this tend to not call the cops with tuff like this.
SJW on the other hand, you raped him and 10+ other woman, and 2 transgender.
>>
>>17412916
Imagine if you started talking about how black lives matter and Trump is a fascist and someone assaulted you. How would that person be perceived? As a hothead who is either an out of control drunk or a violent psycho who can't manage his anger. Every ten year old has a high def video camera in his pocket, are you sure you want to risk an assault charge because some asshole hates niggers and won't shut the fuck up about it?
>>
>>17412950
Its not like that

It was a house party where everybody knew each other pretty well.
>>
>>17412958
So, same circumstances. What if he assaulted you for expressing yourself?

I'll cut to the chase: you either can't control your anger or you can't control your drinking, period.
>>
>>17412980
>same circumstances
no, thats called false equivalency

Id punch any nigger that tried to shittalk the white race too
>>
>>17412984
Ahahhaa suggesting that you imagine the same set of circumstances with yourself as the victim and another person as the perpetrator is not a false equivalency, anon, it's an actual equivalency. And you have a serious drinking problem.
>>
>>17413080
Except im not the village asshole that nobody likes that randomly spouts racist diatribes in an attempt to be funny.

But ofcourse, im not surprised you find it hard to understand social cues, considering that you're probably a depressed nigger with no social life.

Also

>>College
>>Everybody drinking like crazy
>>Y-YOU HAVE A PROBLEM DUDE!

lmaoing @ your life loser
>>
youre worse than the guy spouting "rascist" shit. you actually started hitting when the other person was just using words. you need to lay off the drinking and stop acting so emotional too.

he wasnt even talking about your mom yet you made it about her. if someone started saying stuff about beaners, i wouldnt go hit them. if they said something about my mom, i wouldnt hit them - id use my words to get back at them. only time id hit someone is if they hit me first.

i hope the other guy finds you and you get your shit kicked in because you deserve it.
>>
>>17413084
That's the spirit. Own what you did and be proud you got so drunk that you assaulted someone at a house party over banter. And never admit that it would be totally okay to do the exact same thing to you. Drink up!
>>
>>17413084
Not the anon youre replying to but

>I'm not the village asshole
>you're probably a depressed nigger
>>
>>17413094
>>17413092
LOL

>mfw all these mad stormfaggots cause i knocked the fuck out some ugly insecure honkey

christ its almost like you guys empathize with him or something!

>tfw in college having the time of my life
>beat the shit out of racist idiot, probably a poster on /adv/
>post it here
>stormfags get mad
>laugh then head out the door to continue drinking with friends

Im living my life while you depressed losers browse 4chan.

Lmaoing @ your lives lol
>>
>I suckerpunched him then kept hitting him because he said mean words!!

Yeah you're fucking retarded OP you better hope he doesn't press charges.
>>
>>17413105
You know he wont. College is not the place to commit social suicide, especially not an SJW uni where any nu-male law student will defend me for free out of white guilt LOL
>>
>>17413103
Dude, you brutally assaulted someone for what was most likely joking/just trying to upset people. If that guy has any sense enjoy being raped in prison.
>>
>>17412916

Straight answer is that yes you did fuck up. If he reports you to the police, and at least one witness talks, you are in trouble. I suggest talking to a lawer and preempively enrolling in Alcoholics Anonymous.
>>
>>17413111
He wasn't committing social suicide when he was spouting racial slurs?

And I wouldn't want to be known as the guy spouting racial slurs but I'd hate to be the guy that "can't control his drinking and gets violent over nothing" even worse.
>>
>>17413121
I already got messages on facebook from girls calling me brave for standing up to the white patriarchy. This is the kind of place i live in.
>>
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48KB, 640x379px
>>17413125
I despise your generation and I have no sympathy for any of you. I grew up in the 80s thinking that it's never okay to assault someone over words because we were raised by people who grew up in the 70s who remember gay bushings and lynchings. You've received the benefits of being the children of a generation who are actively trying to fix boomer mistakes and reverse the damage they've done. You've grown up insulated from hate speech and bullying, with safe spaces and echo chambers everywhere you go, and what had it done? Protecting you from harsh words has made you too emotional to handle them when they come, resorting to the last tool of the uneducated: physical violence. Giving you safe spaces and echo chambers has made you too weak to stand up for yourselves in a meaningful way.

Have you seen The Force Awakens? If not, you should. Kylo Ren is you. All it takes is a little alcohol and some offensive words to make you lose control. And just like Kylo Ren, you will get utterly steamrolled by anyone who has learned to think and act independently and willfully, because they will always have a foundational strength that you lack.

This is your wake-up call, anon.
>>
>>17413161

literally lmaoing
>>
Laugh all you want. There's no way you can look in the mirror and be proud of who you are. You're a disappointment. You're an entire generation of emotionally stunted children, and now you're becoming adults.
>>
>>17413177

*shrug*

If you say so.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
>>17413180
This is what happens when you're confronted sober by someone you can't punch, isn't it? You just back right down. Stand up for yourself, for fuck's sake. Don't be a stereotype.
>>
>>17413187

cba dude about to go to my friends for a few beers.

Keep it up tho, something to laugh at when i come back later
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 604x453px
>>17413193
Nothing but a bitch. That's why you had to sucker punch him, isn't it? Because you're a skinny little twink who can't win in a fair fight. Even on fucking 4chan you can't handle the banter. You're going to run off and drink at your friend's house and think about what an utter waste you are. Holy shit, you're a loser.
>>
Holy shit he's really gone.
>>
>>17413203
>Nothing but a bitch. That's why you had to sucker punch him, isn't it? Because you're a skinny little twink who can't win in a fair fight. Even on fucking 4chan you can't handle the banter. You're going to run off and drink at your friend's house and think about what an utter waste you are. Holy shit, you're a loser.

Not him but this is pathetic
>>
>>17413674
>waiting for 4 hours for a 4chan post
>calling anybody else a loser
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.