[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the girl i am dating left the club with another guy last night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

the girl i am dating left the club with another guy last night. she told me about it. She went home on her own because he bought her a taxi. She wanted to stay out. why the fuck would she tell me this. to be fair, we are not exclusive yet but still, if you're trying to give a relationship a go, why would you even do this. im thinking about just dropping her. She never really goes clubbing, and i was her first fuck in two years. dont know if she is just oblivious or i am being cucked. would appreciate any advice. thanks.
>>
>>17412899

So did they hook up or are you upset about the fact that they took a taxi together?
>>
>>17412914
they didnt get a taxi together. he got off, dont know why. im upset that she led someone on. if she wants to give it a go with me, i dont see why she would do this. as far as i know you dont leave a club with a fella unless you wanna take things further. pisses me off because im putting in alot of effort and she is just going off doing this.
>>
>>17412932
Consider it a gr8 shit test 10/10

...and please tell me you know about shit tests.
>>
>>17412951
i dont know what a shit test is.. what is it?
>>
>>17412970
Where a woman does stupid shit to get a reaction from you.
>>
>>17412982
bloody ell. yeah, could be this. all i really did was question her to see what went on. felt like flipping but i thought it would make me look autistic and clingy.
>>
>>17412982
This is literally shit

> I cheated on you with 5 negros
> but it was only prank brah
> #pranked

Don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>17412982
Only retarded cunts do it. I seriously never met any woman who does this shit nor have I heard about any it happening to any irl friend. You people live in some fucked up societies.
>>
>>17412932
OP, you are right. Dating is the time to give each a peak of what you can expect and usually people are on their best behavior trying to hide what and who they are. This girl is at least honest but what you see is what you will get. You are a fool if you continue with this girl. She spent the evening clubbing, mostly with this guy and they headed home together. People saw the two leave and she is covering her ass. You will never know if she fucked him or not or if they will hook up tonight. You can bet they exchanged numbers.
>>
>>17413148
>People saw the two leave and she is covering her ass.

none of my friends know her so this isnt the case at all, and nor does she know my friends.

>they headed home together
maybe, although she lives with her mum and sister so i very much doubt she was in her house, and she was up at 7 in her house texting me.

they most probably exchanged numbers and are texting right now. think im going to end it with her anyway or at the very least stop trying with her at all, she doesent deserve the effort. even if she never fucked the guy, she still lead him on which is still pretty bad. dont understand how she can treaty me so shitty though. i feel like having a go at her.
>>
>>17413175
steady OP. Don't talk yourself into justifying her behavior just because you are way more into her than she is into you. She wants to play around and you want something more serious.
>>
>>17413201
yeah, you're right. i guess i am just a bit desperate.
>>
>>17413845
OP you aren't gonna get anyone to tell you to stay with her nor give you an explanation for her doing this that makes this ok. You two are not exclusive and she proved that to you. She was at a club with another guy and they left together. He paid for her drinks, the taxi, they danced, groped and probably kissed at the club and when he dropped her off. She has his number and along with texting you at 7 am sent him a text too. She will date you both as long as you both are ok with it and if you are not she will find another guy.
>>
>>17413918
thanks for the honest reply, i appreciate it.
>>
>>17413926
sucks I'm sure, been there
>>
>>17413959
it does. she has given me alot of mixed signals. i remember a few weeks ago she was saying that she doesent speak to any other guys, she just ignores them. just last week she was going on about do something with me and then she changed plans. i feel like she is losing interest in me.
>>
>>17414081
this was always something temporary for her. she wants to play the field. move on
>>
>>17413060

Why so obsessed with black men?
>>
You should have mentally next'd her ass as soon as she walked out of the club. If you go back to her, you lost. Similar behavior will be acted on by her in the future. Forget her and find another.

I suggest you start reading Roosh V's forum immediately.
>>
>>17413067

I've had girls gauge my composure through interactions just to see if I'm a well balanced individual. I am. I can put up with just about everything. I had a guy try to start a fight with me in an opera house once and I laughed him off.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.