[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have protected sex with prostitute >have 2 blood tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BvOL_XQCEAE8Air.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BvOL_XQCEAE8Air.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>have protected sex with prostitute
>have 2 blood tests and 5 urine tests over the course of 7 months
>all tests negative
>have 2.5 courses of antibiotics during this time anyway (while waiting for results, prescribed by different doctors etc)

THEN

>get new gf
>she is tested and clean
>decides to go on birth control
>we start having unprotected sex
>she starts having a white discharge
>stops using birth control
>discharge has persisted fr several months

WHAT THE FUCK!? I am stressed out that I have given her something. Several doctors have assured me I have no STDs but as SOON as we start having unprotected sex she started having a white discharge.

The discharge is milky white and stringy and has been persistent for several months.. It does not seem to have a strong odor.. Or at least any odor that she has is not unbearable or overly strong.

I have read that some discharge is normal.. But she has never had discharge before and it started happening as soon as we started having unprotected sex and it has been persistent ever since with no signs of clearing up.

Should I fucking get tested again?? Could 5 fucking tests have been wrong? How accurate are the tests?
>>
>>17412729
With the tests and all, I'd bet it's a yeast infection. It happens with most girls that start having sex on the regular.
If that's it, it's easy to cure.
>>
>>17412729

Has she gone to the doctors to check it out? she could have an infection of some kind, it's extremely unlikely it is you, you sound like a hypochondriac.

If she does turn out to have a std of some kind tell her you have been tested recently and it came back clear.
>>
>>17412729
Hello again, how often do you post this question on here?
>>
It's just a yeast infection, dumbass. It's harmless and easily treatable

It's because you started to have unprotected sex.
>>
>>17412729

>I'm clean

You've had enough tests dumbass. Get her to go to her obgyn and get looked at

Fuckin dumbass
>>
>>17412729
How soon did you get your blood tests done?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.