[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so depressed that I'm starting to feel sick. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1429766878363.jpg (106KB, 467x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1429766878363.jpg
106KB, 467x1166px
I'm so depressed that I'm starting to feel sick.

I stumbled upon the people I knew in high school while on Facebook and it stirred up many bad feelings.

All of them seem to be doing far better than me. They are the same age but have kids and wives and husbands. A lot of them have graduated from university. They seem to have bright futures.

Then I look at myself and I still live with my mom at 23. I work a shitty job paying 12.50/h. I am just barely getting am associates degree with only 46 credits. I have never had a meaningful relationship. I'm also obese.

I look at all of the hot girls and guys that I went to high school with leading great textbook lives.

It just makes me feel like it's too late for me and I should just give up.
How do I stop feeling like this?
>>
>married and kids
>at 23
They don't seem to have made great decisions in their lives. Don't forget that people only really put the good things up on Facebook too, they're not going to post about the fact that they've had to take on a third job to be able to afford mortgage repayments, or the fact that their SO cheated on them with a colleague while on a business trip. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Some of them are probably living great lives, sure, but I promise you there are things going on that you don't see.

>Then I look at myself and I still live with my mom at 23. I work a shitty job paying 12.50/h. I am just barely getting am associates degree with only 46 credits. I have never had a meaningful relationship. I'm also obese.
Well, look at it this way. You've got a job, and you're getting an education. There's plenty of time to get into a relationship, and you can always lose weight. The way I see it, you're better than most people here.
>>
File: 1364837570004.jpg (284KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1364837570004.jpg
284KB, 1383x1600px
>>17412434
>I look at all of the hot girls and guys that I went to high school with leading great textbook lives.
>leading great textbook lives
>textbook lives
Is that really what you want OP? To keep up with the Jones just because everyone else does it? Nigga you're already on 4chan, you're never going to lead a normal life, but that isn't so bad. Normies are boring as shit.
Do what you want, not what everyone else is doing, not because you want to impress someone or prove someone wrong, do what you want because you want to.
>>
>>17412434
Can you work out? Any motivation for that?
It's never too late to start your life, if you are like this until you are 35 and then fix everything before 40, you are still gonna enjoy it, regardless of how old you are. My 65 year old Aunt is currently walking 10 km each day to get fit.
Always remember to take it slowly, getting out of depression is never an instant 100% fixing, take small steps and don't overdo it. If you lose motivation, just try to start again after 1-2 months.
>>
>>17412434
The only people who post on FB are those with something to brag about. Count up all the people you knew in HS who are not bragging on FB - they're even worse losers than you think you are. Measure yourself by them, and you'll begin to feel better.
>>
>>17412509
>Count up all the people you knew in HS who are not bragging on FB
I barely post on Facebook and I'm doing quite well, thank you
>>
>>17412522
and yet here we are
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.