[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to love someone you have no chemistry or things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (326KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1600x1064px
Is it possible to love someone you have no chemistry or things in common? I've been with my current girlfriend for 6 months and I love her to death and she loves me to death back. We both certainly show it. The thing is that I don't have any chemistry with her. I never had that spark when we first met. I've felt that spark before with another girl but it didn't work out between us and she chose someone else over me. That girl was the first girl I've ever felt that I loved and and had a connection with.

With my GF, I don't have chemistry but I love her to death. We're always there for each, we bend over backwards for each other and we have such sweet moments. When we first met she wasn't what I wanted or my type at all but when I started dating her, I noticed how amazing her honesty, loyalty and how much of a caring person she is. I looked past all of her faults and things I didn't like and appreciate those important traits because the way I see it, you can have a spark and chemistry with someone but that someone might be a liar who doesn't give a shit. Does this make any sense or am I trying to rationalize shit?
>>
Dude, take this with a grain of salt. You sound like this is a young love. You gotta learn what love is man. Eventually you two will wear on each other, youre relationship will be ruled by insecurities and you can be holding each other down while trying to maintain this relationship, instead of being positives in each others lives.

Please dont get defensive or upset, just consider how things will play out over time, and try to take a step back and really look at things.

Relationships like these are how a lot of us learn tough "love lessons"
>>
You have confused love with pathological obsession, there is literally no reason to be with someone who you have nothing in common with. The fact you made it formal by "dating" initiated a whole bunch of social and psychological triggers which tricked you into "loving" her. I'm personally very conscious with love as its the most unreasonable and potentially harmful of emotions.
>>
>>17412318
yeah, this guy said it better
>>
>>17412326
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>17412274
You can have a relationship and "love" whoever you want, it is a mostly conscious choice to take care of someone and be loyal and kind to him.
You can love someone you don't like, or date people you detest.

Having things in common is important. You will bore each other otherwise.
Having chemistry is fundamental. That inexplicable attraction and the way someone turns you on just touching you or talking to you, or just the way concersation is engaging and amazing, or everything they do or say is mindblowing.
I wouldn't want a relationship without that.
>>
>>17412333
Of course buddy, that was sound advise

>>17412343
Have a peek at what 333 is saying. love seems like something that we get wrong way too easily, and it takes us over quickly. Weve all romanticized about a person before, only to catch ourselves later... doing the whole "wtf was i thinking..." thing.
>>
>>17412343
Oh we have sexual chemistry and attraction. Everyday we see each other we have sex 1-4 times. I mean no chemistry like no similar hobbies or unique mentalities. I didn't feel a spark with her and really don't still but I always want to see her, worry about her, think about her, get jealous etc etc. she does the same except on a stronger level. She fell for me longer before I fell for her.
>>
Monitoring this thread, as I am in a similar situation. Only difference is she won't have sex with me.
>>
>>17412274

you're probably in what I like to call a logical relationship
this is the rare instance where a relationship is based on cold hard facts and results not magic
in other words it just works

so lets put it this way
do you want to be the person who second guesses how we all stay attached to the earth even though its rotating and flying through space at incredibly high speeds? or do you want to be the person who is just grateful they aren't hurtling into the sun right now and continues on with their life
>>
>>17412780
I just ended something like this. It was more of maybe being each other's loneliness parter? Last year we dated for acre months without ever really a dull moment but she chose other people over me. It hurt but I busied myself up. We tried again this year after she apologized and wanted to make it work but I just couldn't get that feeling back like the first time. My insecurities later took over and well.. Maybe it was bad timing for the both of us?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.