[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fucking point. I have a bloody mental illness.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image-310.jpg (42KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
image-310.jpg
42KB, 436x600px
What's the fucking point. I have a bloody mental illness. Literally my life can be nothing but shit for the rest of my time on this wretched planet.

I try to find hope to fight the suicidal thoughts but what is there? Just 60 odd more years of suffering through hell, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>17412158
If there's nothing you can do, why did you post here for advice?
>>
File: boo hoo.gif (392KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
boo hoo.gif
392KB, 500x374px
>>17412158
>>
File: huh.jpg (26KB, 564x417px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
26KB, 564x417px
>>17412158
your sadness is my power-aid
>>
>>17412158
>your life
>>
File: 1468277113380.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468277113380.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>17412158
>listening to your shit
>>
>>17412161
>>17412163
>>17412166
>>17412170
Fuck yourself samefag. OP have you tried counseling or meds? Cliche advice but it's basically all we have.
>>
>>17412183
yeah im on a drug called invega its nasty shit
and ive been trying to get a hold of either of a couple old therapists i had but neither of them are responding
pretty much just hitting rock bottom in a lot of ways
>>
What mental illness do you have OP? Are you officially diagnosed?

Even schizophrenia can be treatable, consider that. You feel hopeless because you don't want to compromise with life. You are afraid.
>>
>>17412194
bipolar 1
officially diagnosed in 2012

i seem to only really respond to APs though

i just cant get anything going in my life before i fuck it up by being manic or become too depressed to do anything...social life is just nonexistant
>>
>>17412183
>>17412194
thanks for the advice tho guys
maybe i just needed to hear from somebody else for a minute
>>
>>17412214
There's hope and help out there. Make sure you're comfortable with your therapists and counselors.
>>
>>17412214
Maybe you need a different type of therapists. There are plenty of cognitive behavioral branches that could help you, like they matrix type. Or something more classical like psychodynamic.

Maybe a second opinion on the meds? My best friend was diagnosed with bipolar disorder like 5 years ago and she has been better with Prozac plus Valium. She has a son and is happy in her marriage, it seems. I know it's different for males and more difficult, but don't fall into despair. Life can get better.
>>
>>17412255
yeah thats true, im particularly interested in transpersonal therapy, but i can only seem to find fairly quacky practitioners...it is a good idea to keep trying to find a good fit though
>>
>>17412210
Older anon here . Family has history of depression. Brother is bipolar, manic deprrssive, and schizophrenic . Sis was on anti depressants most of her teens. Dad is on them now and the.

I recognize I have manic deprrssion. I've never been on any meds my entire life. What I did to counteract the roller coaster of happy sad is work my ass off to make a secure life for myself and make sure that the structure and discipline in my life is there for when I start to get depressed. Knowing that security is there helps tremendously.

You need an achievable goal that will translate into future successes, OP. And you need to follow one goal to another . It'll help
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.