[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should short guys even bother trying to date online, or should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1424587047804.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1424587047804.gif
393KB, 342x342px
Should short guys even bother trying to date online, or should I just stick to meeting women in real life?
>>
I don't think short guys should date at all.

It's bad for the gene pool.
>>
males shouldn't try to date online at all
if you're attractive enough to get women online you don't need to
otherwise, you won't find anyone
>>
My face is asymmetrical, I look about sixteen, and I don't have a degree or any real money. I guess that's the dating site equivalent to being really short (if not worse).

My success with women in my age range when I hit on them in person is like 60-70%.

My experience on that dating site was to be considered for a few seconds by a couple of black women and a transsexual, then ignored by literally everyone.

So yeah I could see why you would prefer sticking to real life.
>>
>>17411707
>bad for the gene pool
how about when everyone was short, you mongoloid?
>>
>>17411707
kek
>>
>>17411743
When you say 'success', what exactly do you mean?
>>
Online dating isn't really what it's cracked up to be. You will find someone eventually, it just takes time but it's better to wait for longer and go out with someone worth being with than fly through the several duds and as a result develop several shitty relationships. It's just more likely you'll date a girl you met in real life.
>>
ehh online dating is really creepy at times. alot of girls use it to find sugar daddies for college or to find guys out of their league IRL who pump and dump them
IMO just use it for practice to get you ready for RL.

height is not an issue tbqh. but be prepared to meet alot of liars

TL:DR use it for practice and to improve IRL
>>
>>17412687
>>17412698
I mean I had a few dates but none of them turned into anything. They all ignored me after the first date. I deleted my tinder app but I've been facing a dilemma where the few women I am interested in aren't interested in me. I don't really ask out that my many women but maybe I should start? I like the idea of Tinder because you have to establish mutual attraction first, but it goes South on short guys like me. Or at least, that's what internet research and anecdotes suggest.
>>
>>17411748
That's what gmos are for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.