[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in rich family >be retarded, inconfident, chubby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Facepalm.jpg (27KB, 262x331px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
27KB, 262x331px
>live in rich family
>be retarded, inconfident, chubby beta
>manage to get first gf at the age of 20
>she's very poor (lives in the same neighborhood as our laundry/service lady)
>don't mind because I think she's a good person
>fast forward almost 1 month
>break up with her on the phone because I always feel extremely anxious and uncomfortable around her, nothing in common, parents don't exactly approve her, etc.
>fast forward one more week
>she calls me to tell me she's pregnant
>says I can go on with my life
>"Ok."
>end call

After sitting down and thinking for a while I think that's literally impossible, because:
>only had sex 3 times in total
>always wore condom
>she wasn't on "her days" (I know because last time we had sex was after getting out of a swimming pool)
>STILL made her take pills because I was a paranoid fuck
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if she had cucked me during or after our relationship, because she would always send me screenshots of messages from unknown people that try to seduce her only to prove me she was loyal, but she kept replying to them anyways. She sent me about 6 of these.

The thing is, she keeps calling me and sending me messages even though she said it was over, telling me how I'm a coward and stuff for not taking responsibility. Just how high are the chances that she's not bullshitting and that she's not just desperately trying to get her rich boy back to her? What would be the right actions to do if that was the case? I can't stop feeling the guilt either way, this situation makes me feel like a criminal on the loose, even if I'm nearly sure this is all a fake. What do, /adv/?
>>
Do nothing for now, but insist on a paternity test when the child is born. Let the girl know this

Don't promise anything, don't be guilted into anything.
>>
Also, maybe talk to your parents about this?
>>
>>17411413
>that's literally impossible
But it's not. It's just really, really unlikely.
>>
>>17411420
A paternity test wouldn't be an issue.
I haven't talked to her ever since, I just ignore her calls and texts. Should I just get back to her saying something like "I know this is bullshit, fuck off. We'll settle this with a paternity test"?

>>17411426
The condom didn't break, not even once.
And even in the craziest of ideas, she didn't steal any of my condoms because I remember flushing all of them.

>>17411424
Only my dad and bro know this.

My dad said he saw some shit like this coming from a girl of "such level", that shit like this has happened to him before and that I should not worry because a paternity test wouldn't be an issue.

My bro said "she gold diggin', lol".
>>
>>17411439
>The condom didn't break, not even once.
>And even in the craziest of ideas, she didn't steal any of my condoms because I remember flushing all of them.
None of that refutes what I said.
>>
>>17411420
>>17411426
>>17411424
Forgot to add: she told me the news about one week after the break up, which was one week after the last time we had sex.
How much time has to pass before a girl realizes she's pregnant?
She always fantasized about us having children. She likes babies abnormally, even for a woman. What are the odds that she could be having a psychological pregnancy?
>>
>>17411439
>"I know this is bullshit, fuck off. We'll settle this with a paternity test"?
No need for the attitude, just say you doubt it's yours and will want a paternity test when it's born. Also say your feelings on her terminating the pregnancy if thatis indeed your opinion.
>>
>>17411439
>Should I just get back to her saying something like "I know this is bullshit, fuck off. We'll settle this with a paternity test"

I don't think you should be rude, but yes tell her basically that. It's -possible- you're the father. Condoms aren't a 100% guarantee against pregnancy
>>
If you want my honest opinion, girl's probably not pregnant.

She's probably trying to get back with you.

But I could be full of shit.

You have to tell her that you'll support the child if it's yours. Because that's the right thing to do. But you have to have a paternity test. It's non-negotiable.
>>
>>17411461
>Also say your feelings on her terminating the pregnancy if thatis indeed your opinion.
You mean abortion? She would never do it. I'm sure.

>>17411467
I also think she's not pregnant. But what worries me is that she's starting to get some of my friends involved in this, telling them what happened and making them to tell me to take her calls.
>>
>>17411413
>Reply
shes after the money, op. you know this to be true. if she is pregnant (astronomically unlikely), it is not yours. this is the nature of women, my son.
source: experience
>>
>>17411439
Be civil if possible, just say "well I would insist on a paternity test when the child is born, if it comes out positive, i would take responsibility by helping to provide for him/her then. You can make this about me not trusting you, but the thing, we're no longer in a relationship and thus there is no obligation of trust, plus I have to logically assess the low likelihood of your claims"
>>
>>17411610
Also, to add on, you have to be civil because if there's even a sliver of chance that the test comes out positive, then you come across as this mega huge jerk, which she can then use as ammunition against all your friends (you appear to fear that). You now have the moral high ground already- so be careful with your words to maintain that position and your reputation will go untarnished
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.