[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had two dates with this girl, I haven't heard from her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: whispr.jpg (45KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
whispr.jpg
45KB, 640x920px
I had two dates with this girl, I haven't heard from her for a week. I found her twitter and she said she went on the most awkward date just for free food.

Thing is she told me she really liked me and she made out with me a few times, in fact our last encounter she pulled me aside and made out with me as I was leaving. We talked all night, played pool, saw a movie. I just can't recall being awkward.

Anyway she said she's "into foreign guys now" so I guess there's another guy and her criticisms about me are only excuses to leave me.
>>
>>17411331
How do you know that tweet was about you and not some other guy?
>>
>>17411335
It was posted the morning after our date.
>>
>>17411331
Do you want advice?
>>
>>17411331
And? Seems more like a blog than asking for advice. You had a good time, made out with some girl, had a nice dinner. Sounds alright really.
>>
>>17411340
>>17411343
She was into me and dropped me almost instantaneously and I'm confused about the rejection. Like I'll probably never hear from her again if she's talking shit about me right?
>>
>>17411355
Right. It's over.
>>
>>17411355
Does any of this really matter? Move the fuck on
>>
>>17411355
Yep. And the problem is? She obviously wasnt that into you. Did you have fun? Yes. Leave it at that, you had two dates, you weren't married for 8 years.
>>
>>17411331
she's being flaky, that's all. if you really like this chick, stay put for a little while and see if her "foreign guy" thing falls to pieces. if it takes longer than a few weeks, just move on. an attitude like hers towards a relationship will end in an unhappy, unsatisfactory life.
>>
1. You got no chance with this girl, so get over her.

2. From the sound of it, SHE kept pulling you aside to make out. It's quite possible that she was hinting often about getting things a bit more sexual, and you missed all the signs, so she tried to escalate things herself. When a girl says a date was awkward it means that you weren't properly reading her and responding.

Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>17411571
not OP but i was just about to ask why the fuck she would just flake on OP like that

guess this is the reason. she was a bitch for posting that though
>>
>>17411581
She can post whatever she wants. OP sounds kinda young.

Young girls trying to look cool to their friends. Who knows why she posted that.
>>
>>17411598
i guess it would be just to look cool to her friends. still a bitch thing to do though
>>
>>17411603
Yeah maybe, but if I were the OP, I wouldn't worry about whether it's a bitch thing or not.
Worry about what he's going to do tomorrow instead.
Start thinking about the next girl.

When a date doesn't work out, guys have a tendency to say, "Oh well, she was a bitch." like she acted on purpose to fuck with you. Who cares? Maybe you just weren't suited for eachother. Maybe it wasn't her. Maybe it was you. If you go around blaming other people all the time, you can't change anything.

I prefer to think that OP could have changed the outcome by a) picking a girl better suited to him, and/or b) being more in tune with her.

Don't live in the past.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.