[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I don't want my gf to hang out with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oldboy2.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oldboy2.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Is it weird that I don't want my gf to hang out with her black ex boyfriend who is a drug dealer just because she wants free weed when I have offered her free weed everyday
>>
Yes. You should be more open to her needs and desires
>>
dude weed makes u gay lmao
>>
>>17410991
It's weird that you seem to have a problem with him being black.

Everything else about the situation could legitimately be troubling, and you should probably talk to her about it.
>>
>>17410991
Why don't you want to be a cuck anon? It's the most normal thing nowadays. Also your girlfriend sounds like a degenerate.
>>
Fuuuck my life I called her and she didn't even want to talk I was the only one trying to have a conversation and when I stopped it was just long ass ackward pauses. What the fuck how can she possibly be angry that I don't want her to hang out with her ex bf who only ever was with her for attempted sex. WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>17411010
not him but nigga's got a big dicc lol
>>
File: 1412289222427.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1412289222427.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17411051
Dont be a cuck anon.
Leave her things in a box for her to collect and never talk to her again.
Exs don't just hang out.
>>
disregard top SJW posts. Yes it is okay to not want your girlfriend to hang out with her ex, dump her
>>
>>17411051
>attempted sex
>>
Break up with her, if she doesn't care about how you feel shes not worth keeping.
>>
>>17410991
Dear OP

Older anon here with sage advice.

Get rid of this bitch. Cut her out of your life. If she can't inherently tell the bad choice she is making, she does not care about you and is only concerned with her own happiness.

You can do better, deserve better, and will find better.

Get rid of this cunt
>>
>>17410991
you cannot be this stupid, please tell me
>>
>>17410991
she's not your gf, she's his
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.