[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've fapped so much the last years and now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Whops2.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Whops2.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
So, I've fapped so much the last years and now I'm forgetting things quite fast or having problems to remember something. What is suggested to do in this situation?

Finally, could it possibly have caused my dry eyes?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17410806
Has nothing to do with your memory problems and has nothing to do with your dry eyes.

Drink more water, get more sleep, spend significantly less time in front of a screen, and see a doctor if you really think this could be an early-onset Alzheimer's thing.
>>
>>17410806
All my wat. You prob have early onset Alzheimer's and keep forgetting you already wanked.
>>
You think your memory loss might be caused by masturbating? When is the last time you even went near a hospital?
>>
>>17410844
>>17410818
Well, I expect masturbation to have caused something since I've gone to the point where the head of my penis ended with something creamy.

Guess going to the doctor is the best choice but I'd love to hear experiences.
>>
>>17410869
you sure it isnt pre-cum?
>>
take a quality multi-vitamin, meaning fairly expensive and packed full of ingredients, not just the cheapest standard vitamin bottle.

eat 3-5 raw eggs a day (crack open into a cup and swallow).

get exercise, sunshine, good sleep.

people don't want to face the facts but actually the excessive semen losses via masturbation can have quite a detrimental effect on your body and mind if you don't have a nutritionally rich diet to recover the losses. you're probably becoming borderline deficient in several minerals and things and that is impacting your memory.

also look into choline and magnesium supplements, although the raw eggs and multivitamin should cover that enough

also, do nofap, you'll become smarter and life will improve overall
>>
>>17411755
>eat 3-5 raw eggs a day (crack open into a cup and swallow
Fuck off with your bioscience, there is no difference nutritionally between raw and cooked eggs, and eating raw eggs exposes you to disease.
>>
>>17411577
Nah, it happened around the 6th or 7th fap, where there's very small cum (not to say nothing) but pleasure.

>>17411755
Thanks for the advice, will look into that, about the eggs, I'd like to keep them cooked unless someone experienced is next to me.
>>
what is wrong with you that you'd make that assumption
>>
>>17410818
>has nothing to do with your dry eyes.
It may have an indirect thing to do with his dry eyes.

If you get too focused on something, you tend to stop blinking as often. Blinking actually helps to keep your eyes moist. So, if you're focused on fapping for a long time, because you're the kind of person who enjoys edging, you're likely to dry your eyes out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.