[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about getting a sugar momma of some kind to pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1448129894451.png (660KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448129894451.png
660KB, 1280x720px
How would I go about getting a sugar momma of some kind to pay for my college education? I'm kinda in a bad spot, and I could use a few extra dollars to fully pay it off.
>>
>>17410593
Just get a damn job.

There aren't any old women looking to be your weird sex mommy.
>>
>>17410599
Well how would I go about raising atleast 5000 dollars within a month then?
>>
What do you have to offer a sugar momma? Why should she pay for your education?
>>
>>17410609
Well, that is a very good question.

I suppose I could give her the company that she wants so bad that she'd pay for it?
>>
>>17410606
You take a semester off, get a job and save up.
>>
>>17410606
If you need it that bad, you'd have an easier time looking for a sugar daddy. Now those perverts are everywhere.

You'd better learn how to take dick.
>>
>>17410614
What value does your company have that another guy her can't provide for free? You can't relate to her, and she'll be judged negatively for being seen with you because there's still a stigma around cougars.
>>
>>17410616
I would If I could, but I can't. I need this quarter specifically.

>>17410620
That is also a very good question. Maybe theres a reason why guys wont provide for free?

>>17410619
That is just depressing to hear
>>
>>17410623
>I would If I could, but I can't. I need this quarter specifically.
Yes you can. Those classes aren't going anywhere.
>>
Are you a good looking dude? Get on chaturbate or some webcam shows and make some cash online that way. A fuckton of girls do it, why can't you?
>>
>>17410626
Some classes are only offered during certain quarters, often at times only one teacher is teaching said class too. to skip this one would mean I'd have to wait till the next quarter they decide to teach it.

That and theres an event near the end of the upcoming school year that I need to make sure im part of, unless I want to wait till the next school year after this one before my project get's shown off.
>>
>>17410630
Girls don't get off to seeing a random guy masturbating the same way guys do with girls. And unless he's willing to stick stuff up his ass, gay guys won't be interested in watching him either.
>>
>>17410634
So take a year off, get a job and save up. You really don't have any other options, you're never going to make the $5k you need in a month.
>>
>>17410593
https://www.seekingarrangement.com
>>
>>17410638
Well, this has been pretty depressing for me. either that or take out another loan.
>>
>>17410668
Did you really make this thread thinking you were going to get advice on how to fuck old women for money?
>>
>>17410675
Half jokingly, somewhat actually considering.

Mostly I'm just procrastinating from having to ask my dad for help again.
>>
>>17410702
Take a year out and save up some money you fucking pussy. Surely you Americans normally take loans for education?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.