[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 26, turning 27 too old to to be starting university?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1461285442003.jpg (34KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
1461285442003.jpg
34KB, 300x268px
Is 26, turning 27 too old to to be starting university?

Pic not related
>>
It's never too late! Surely, you will most likely be one of the older ones in your class but it's not the end of the world. Lost youth will ask you for advice and think you are cool for going after your dream or whatever you are attempting to do. Besides, bullying is non-existent in university. And why should you care if they do? You are there for a degree in the end so you can land the mothafucking job you want.
>>
>>17410582
Fuck no. Plenty of 40 year-olds are getting college degrees these days. It's the most normal thing.
>>
I take a lot of night classes and very often you'll see people in their 30s and 40s who've gone back to school to get a new degree. no one cares.
>>
>>17410582
I think we're at a point in time where not a lot of people care about those kind of things anymore.

You do you. Get your degree and get a kick ass job you want. If you make some friends along the way, awesome perk! But focus on your shit and you'll do well. You have a second chance so to speak, be resourceful and efficient.
>>
No one cares as long as you're not the typical mature student.
>>
File: 1466151486097.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466151486097.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
There's very little difference between 26 and 18

might have mattered a century ago when life was shorter and you were supposed to cram everything in
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.