[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. I went to starbucks today with my mom and when we get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-07-24-20-24-45.png (342KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-24-20-24-45.png
342KB, 480x800px
Hi guys. I went to starbucks today with my mom and when we get up to throw the trash away and leave I see two hot girls in my age range (I'm 19) staring at me. I would say I'm modestly okay-looking (I'm no Leo DiCaprio but I'm not basement dwelling neckbeard either) and I don't think I had any food on my face. Do you guys think that maybe they were staring at me because it's weird to see a 19 year old boy eating at Starbucks with his mom Saturday afternoon or were they actually interested in me? This is the first time I've ever seen any girl look at me like that so I don't know what this meant. If they were in fact interested, what should I do in this situation next time, or what could I have done differently today?
>>
They probably want to have sex with your mother.
>>
do you ever talk to people you don't know?
>>
>>17410504
No :(
>>
You could have said hello to them and started a convo but if you're with your mom that's kind of awkward.
>>
>>17410515
Can you walk me through how a conversation like that would go down if I weren't with my mom, in greentext please? Sorry but I'm very bad with starting conversations with total strangers.
>>
File: 005.jpg (45KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
45KB, 405x344px
>>17410552
pls respond
>>
>>17410552
>>17410589
Jesus Christ, you're pathetic.
>>
I asked that question when I was 15

I asked that question when I was 19

I'm 24 now and I'm still asking that question.

If you don't wanna be 24 and still be asking that question I suggest you find out for yourself.

Cause I asked literally... well at least 132 times I'm sure and the answers I got were never satisfactory

Watch me do it again >>17410641

Grinding away wasting

Don't be like me
>>
>>17410611
Don't be an ass.
>>
>>17410687
Don't be a sperg who reads too into everything.
>>
Any help please?
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Autistic spergs lacking basic communication skills

These are the people who give you life and relationship advice on this board.
>>
>>17410687
>>>/reddit/

>>17410899
That's exactly why I'd never take advice from here
>>
>>17410552
>in greentext

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>17410552
Here OP, this is how I do it
> Catch them 'mirin
> what's up
> ????
> fuck their brain's out
gl op
>>
they were talking shit about you, you buster bluth acting motherfucker
>>
>>17411941
Wtf bro
>>
>>17410899
I have never given advice on this board to anyone at all. You're actually pretty retarded for assuming that actually. If anything that says more about you than anyone else on this board.
>>
File: Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg (72KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg
72KB, 426x426px
>>17410552
>I'm not basement dwelling neckbeard
>>
>>17412164
not op, but seriously - what the fuck do you say?
>oh wow i noticed you guys staring at me, whats up
any approach makes you seem ridiculously cocky, and if they weren't interested in you, than you just look like a retard. and from there that just feeds into the idea that people aren't interested in you and literally everything is "too good to be true."

so honestly, what the fuck are you supposed to do? because it seems like you faggots don't even know if you're just responding with "lol, he doesn't know!"
>>
>>17412176
You smile at them.
>>
>>17412176
Not OP but I'm seconding this ffs
>>17412192
>You smile at them.
And then?
>>
>>17412236
>And then?
If they smile back then you go over there and be slick as shit, all like
> Ayo bbaby, you want some fuk?
and then if she tries acting uppity you just whip her with a backhand
> bitch you ain't shit, mah shoes cost more than yo basic ass outfit

protip: there's no such thing as 100% pick up rate, especially when you're doing everyday things. They ain't got time for yo shit, for some raggedy ass white guy tryin to get all up in their guts when all they want is coffee.
You'd have better luck at a club. At least then you're on the same wavelength and you both know what the end goal is
>>
>>17412273
>You'd have better luck at a club.
True. Going to a club (or going out in general) feels so much like a chore, when I know there are people who can't wait for the weekend to go out and get biotches. I know that it starts being fun only when you've gone out so many times but it's loop. I need to enjoy it beforehand.
>>
>>17412273
>Isthisniggaserious.jpg
>>
>>17410589
>TheRedPill
>Get a job, get a workout, get a life

Family time is family time. Hunting bitches is hunting bitches. They are dfferent things, don't mix it.

You're asking for conversation? I'd just have approached that couple of chick and say whatever the fuck I'd felt like saying while knowing that I literally don't give a fuck about them or whatsoever. I'd be funny, at ease and throwing sentences with double-meaning between common stuff and sexual stuff. Example.
>A couple of chicks are enjoying a mint-shake or whatsoever with a straw. After eye contact, approach them, facing my chest to one side and say: "If you are that good at sucking maybe we should hang out sometime"
>More common stuff: "Hey, what's up, are you from around here?" Then, you get either easly rejected or the conversation will keep rolling to boring topics and superfluous information. A waste of time if you just want to fuck them right in the pussy.
So what do? Keep approaching until you mastered the type of chick that are out there, and always don't give a real fuck about them. Cuz the bast majority of those bitches are just fucking retarded with no introspective of life and absorbed by their own and only realization of a persona as a twenty-one century whore.
>>
Just smile at them. Not like a dweeb grin, just a small polite smile.

Because chances are they aren't going to humor you if you approach them anyway. Practice your skills at social events and meet ups, not at cafes, or strike up a conversation with someone who's standing in line with you (if they're interested they'll respond positively, if not, it's easy to drop the conversation)
>>
>>17413478
>>>17412273
>>Isthisniggaserious.jpg
This post begs the question more -> >>17414101
> "If you are that good at sucking maybe we should hang out sometime"
Jesus christ man, one serious post would be nice
Also
>bast majority
>>
>it's weird to see a 19 year old boy eating at Starbucks with his mom Saturday afternoon

Literally no one cares about dumb stuff like this unless you live in a small town of 200 people.

>were they actually interested in me

Most likely not.
>>
>>17412176

>What do you do?

A - Always
B - Be
C - Closing

Always be closing. Always....be closing. I'll hold your hand on this sample conversation I just conjured mostly cause you haven't gotten any help so far ITT and this is the advice board after all.

Step 1

1. Open with a compliment:

>Oh hello ladies you both look up lovely today

Doing this already you've lightened the mood. Speak slowly and clearly, don't try and get to the end of the sentence cause most of the time people don't hear the first few words you say and are startled that a complete stranger is saying words at them

The typical response is usually:

>Hehe thanks hehe xD

Where to go from here? Your instincts will force you to keep piling on the compliments but you need to do the complete opposite

Don't say:
>I like your hair/clothes/shoes/hat

You're a complete stranger. What *you* think is completely irrelevant, 9 times out of 10 after you say this they'll give an awkward "thanks", she already said thanks before and you're gonna make it even worse by making her say it again, however if you word it like this:

>You in particular, that top you're wearing is really bringing out your eyes
>Your outfit is very on point today, what's the occasion?
>Your dress really does wonders for your figure

Keep it short and sweet then this is where you jump in with the intro:

>What's your name?

Always ask for their name first, don't introduce yourself first, another rookie mistake, humans like to know that you're making an investment into them and asking their name makes it all the more intimate

In your case since it's two girls, you wait for both of them to go, and then you say, "I'm Boris"...and you can easily weave a conversation based off their names...obviously if you made it this far and you're a beginner then it's good progress
>>
>>17414667

[cont]

The vibe should always be casual, like you already know this person and you're just catching up.

Don't ask dumb boring uninspired questions like:

>So are you from around here?
>So what do you study?

Nigga please, no one wants to have an interview. Weave a conversation out of a damn spoon if you can just dont be generic and dont be too flamboyant and over the top either.

Like with everything in life, practice makes perfect.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.