[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with drunk people and similar scum on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: zappa.jpg (139KB, 650x745px) Image search: [Google]
zappa.jpg
139KB, 650x745px
How do you deal with drunk people and similar scum on the bus at late night?
>>
Ignore them and keep to yourself
>>
>>17410363
What if they are the ones to molest you though
>>
>>17410360
drinking helps
>>
>>17410366

Examples? Depends on the situation
>>
>>17410372
Imagine a drunkard coming near you and saying some strange gibberish you don't understand. He then pushes you. It actually happened to me and i left the bus because i was scared as fuck, but it's not like i can do this whenever similar stuff happens.
>>
if you live in a town where this happens often, you need to learn to defend yourself.
>>
>>17410385
Don't be a giant pussy.
>>
>>17410484
Advice on giving advice: don't be such a cunt
>>
i spoke to a drunk man about geology once and it went down real well
>>
>>17410506
>>17410385
grow some balls pussy.
>>
Same thing when a nigger or whatever is like "eh, what kinda phone is dat? Can I see dat phone for a sec? ehy why you ignoring me cuz!? Eh! This guy not tryin'nah talk to me!, Pcccheeesss...."

Ignore them, don't make eye contact, but watch them from the side, to see if they come forward or something.

I live in a poor black area, it's basically the same thing, only drunks tends to just wanna derp around and stir some shit rather than fight. You can often just have a fun conversation with a drunk and they'll tell you their "theory of life" speech, which is always interesting.
>>
>the bus
This is where you went wrong
Get a car loser
>>
>>17410847
So did I! He got angry and thought I was being condescending though.
>>
I bought a car so I didn't have to ride the bus lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.