[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went out with a girl once earlier this week. Seem to get along,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
Went out with a girl once earlier this week. Seem to get along, we were going to go out this weekend. We've only ever met once though.

Last night she was out of town seeing her parents (4 hours away) and went drinking somewhere. She calls me at 3am telling me I need to come pick her up and drive her home. Told her she should call her parents or nearby friends since it's too far to drive.

She gets mad and tells me I can't save her.

I don't expect her to text me again or anything, but if she does should I even respond? I really don't want to see her again considering how needy/crazy she is for calling a guy she met once at 3am when she has multiple nearby friends and family.
>>
>>17409961
You are absurd. She wanted to see you specifically. You're mean and you are right, you should not see her again because you're not worthy of love yet
>>
>>17409961
If shes any decent she will realize her mistake when sober and doesn't hold it against you.

>>17410084
Ye mate just go and drive for 8 hours in the middle of a night for some woman who you met once. She was probably trying to get laid anyhow.

Would be different if she was in actual trouble or his wife or something. But come on now.
>>
>>17410084
You think that demanding a guy you met once to drive 8 hours is love?
>>17410103
>If shes any decent she will realize her mistake when sober and doesn't hold it against you.
Yeah thing is I just don't want to see her again. We only just met and she's asking more of me than what I would do for my friends. It sounds like she wants a servant, which I am not up for.
>>
>>17410132
Oh in that case just cut all contact that doesn't directly lead to sex and start looking for better women.
>>
>>17409961
sounds drunk or insane
>>
>>17410084
I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>17409961
Red Flag means stop, do not proceed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.