[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyway i can gain weight with a fast metabolism? does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ikQEJAu.png (402KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ikQEJAu.png
402KB, 500x500px
is there anyway i can gain weight with a fast metabolism? does anyone have some advice or knows anything thanks
>>
eat more garbage food.....

seriously there is an obesity epidemic just look around and copy.
>>
Pizza for breakfast. Washed down with beer.
>>
dudegianleanmasswithprotienpowderandlift
>>
>>17409794
I eat pure junk everyday and all it does is make me unhealthy and skinny.
>>
Step your game up son. Eat more and do less. Fucking ice cream, cookies, only soda no water. Gorge yourself late at night right before you fall asleep, up your carbs and sodium. See yah' in hell.
>>
Steroids worked for me. I was 128 lbs at 25 years old male and am now around 150 off cycles. It makes you want to eat and work out.
>>
>>17409787
Work out. Take fish oil pills with every meal, and maybe beer yeast pills. Change your diet to a more nutritious one, eat small, protein and carbohydrate packed snacks between meals. Eat at leas half a pound of red meat/chicken/beef a day, plenty of rice and potatoes, and for the snacks - PB&J sandwiches and nuts.
>>
Work out and drink fuck loads of chocolate milk. Worked for my cancer surviving friend.
>>
Eat more.
Metabolism is a meme, and if anything, having a fast one would actually be more likely to make you fat by keeping you hungry and giving you more opportunity to overindulge.
>>
>>17410523

Tonsilectomy patients get free ice cream, cancer patients get chocolate milk, and what do I have? Some people get all the luck!
>>
>>17410520
Not OP, but this basically is my diet and such and it still does nothing. I have le abs and such, but it's not going past that. It seems impossible to go from thin to bulk without roids, because even the protein powder shakes don't do anything to add muscle, or make the skin tighter so it shows the muscle better.

Is the "natural gains" meme just a joke? In college, my health teachers even said it's all pretty much genetics and where your body sets it's comfortable weight at. Of course, Mr. Lifts in class would try to debate her, but I think they get paid by these powder companies to promote the bullshit.
>>
>>17410537
I know. Giving you the basics, but they didn't work for me either - 2 months and not even half a pound of gains. I guess I did something wrong.
>>
>>17410537

Protien powder doesn't add muscle, it feeds the muscle after you exercise to give it the nutrients it needs to grow back stronger. It certainly doesn't make the skin tighter, the only thing that'll do that is dehydration.
>>
>>17410548
So, you're saying that after these last 10 months, I've been increasing in strength from "working out and recovering", even though I haven't gained any more strength or muscle than I had before?

Because I'm starting to think this stuff is just powdered rice crispy treats. That's what it tastes like and it does just about the same thing.

My job has me working out for 5 hours a day, about 4 days a week, aside from what I do at home. Is none of this enough?
>>
>>17410574

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
And protein powder is just fucking protein powder. Do you think eating chicken breast for lunch every day will make you swole? That's all protein powder is. It's not magic muscle juice, it's just a quick and easy meal replacement for people who want fast protein after a workout without the hassle of cooking a meal.

And I don't know what your job is, but not all exercise is equal. If you want to gain muscle mass, you need a proper training routine catering to your goals, and you need to be increasing your lifts constantly. You won't get swole doing the same thing every day at work, your body will adapt to doing those tasks and no more.

Go read the /fit/ sticky ffs.
>>
When people say they have a fast metabolism it can sometimes mean they are highly strung and it suppresses their appetite.

Try drinking a couple of beers or meditating and your appetite will increase. Look up a bulking diet for weightlifting.
>>
>eats a toasted bread and some juice in the morning
>"I have a fast metabolism, LMAO"

you don't
somebody post the image from fit
you know the one
>>
You're not eating as much as you think you are.

People for movies who get ripped hella fast without roids eat fucking ludicrous amounts of chicken broccoli and brown rice. Like LUDICROUS amounts.

Just eat more have fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner while snacking on cakes inbetween.. Eventually your stomach will stretch and you'll be shoveling large quantities in no time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.