[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another thread asking for college/uni tips Fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 384x199px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 384x199px
>it's another thread asking for college/uni tips

Fucking everyone here has a funny story to share and an old HS pal to talk to, I'm just here sitting with nothing because I spent my HS years being a pseudo-NEET. How do I survive?
>>
>>17409530
College is a great place for a new beginning. In undergrad especially, you'll have a chance to begin a new social life with like minded individuals. But you only get to do it once. Get out of your shell, date some people, have some fun but be sure to work hard and get a degree in something worth while.
>>
Go to things and talk to people. I was basically friendless in high school, but in college I've met some of the best people ever just being myself. That sounds lame and cliche as fuck, but really.

Don't be scared dude, it'll work out.
>>
Don't take a lot of classes until you know what you want to do. Once you have something you're interested you can take a ton of credits. Don't stress, GPA doesn't mean shit unless you want to do post grad.

Work on learning rather than earning.
>>
>>17409530
ALRIGHT SON LISTEN UP
Everyone is gonna say college is the easiest place to meet friends. But don't interpret that as you don't have to put in effort to get those friends.
You're a freshman living in the dorms? Whenever youre in your room, prop your door open so curious people can pop by.
Go to each room on your floor and introduce yourself. Dead serious. do it. Not everyone will like you. thats okay
JOIN CLUBS. NOW. not a club. not later. clubs plural. now. This is where you will meet like minded people. And if the club runners arent douchebags, they will be welcoming in new freshman like you and making it easy.

I can assure you. Nothing will change if you do nothing and expect change to come to you. I went through 3 years of college making no friends. My last year I took steps and made friends, and I always wonder what could've been if I actually did this shit from the beginning.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.