[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 25 year old virgin. I'm a good looking guy, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47KB, 520x333px) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47KB, 520x333px
I'm a 25 year old virgin. I'm a good looking guy, and young girls, 18 to my age, give me attention all of the time, but now I constantly deny myself the opportunity to get laid because I am afraid of their reactions when they find out how inexperienced I am. Most of these girls are co-workers or friends in our group, and I'm afraid of word getting out. My closest friends all think I have no issues with girls, and I've lied about how many time I've gotten laid. I have told the truth about never having a girlfriend, though.

I am beginning to realize that I may be at the point of no return... or at least, I'm VERY close to it. I need all of the help I can get at this point, because I am now realizing just how alone I am as all of my friends are getting gorgeous and amazing girlfriends, many of which were interested in me first and I simply acted like it wasn't happening, sabotaging it for myself.

Help; I'm desperate now. I just want to be happy and not be alone.
>>
>>17409324
Noone cares you're a virgin. Just go for it you dunce, or you'll end up a wizard. Also, don't be desperate.
>>
Sounds like your core problem is having crafted a false persona, ie, lied outright. It's easier if you only lie by omission.

Just do it and get it over with, and face up to that you lied. A weight will be lifted and people probably won't care as much as you think.

I'm 22 and will probably find myself in a similar position eventually, minus the lying. I never lie.
>>
>>17409324
>co-workers or friends in our group
Don't shit where you eat
>>
>>17409328

I know you're right, but it's a hard thing to admit; especally because I've lied about it to my closest friends already and people usually expect I'm a "ladies man" because of the way I look and act.

Luckily I'm not desperate. There is a girl into me right now that is obsessed with me and that alone makes her unattractive and appalling to me.

I think that what I am most sad about is just being alone, and not having that emotional connection with someone I love. I almost had that this summer, but I failed to act, and my friend went in for it after I failed to reciprocate because of my lack of confidence :(
>>
>>17409331

I wait tables as I pay my way through college. I don't really care about my job. Lots of very attractive girls work with me.
>>
>>17409324
dude there's NFL players and D1 basketball players that have admitted to being 23, 25, 26+ virgins

no one thinks less of them because of it, and to be honest your first time with anyone is going to be a bit awkward as you don't know what they're into and how they want it, even if you've fucked 100 girls before

and no getting a hooker will not solve some confidence issue
>>
>>17409383
>>17409383

I'd bet most of those people had a reason, such as their religious beliefs or something of the like. For me, my reason is just me and my lack of self confidence. It's me self sabotaging myself because I don't think I deserve it. It's me telling myself I can't do it because I'll embarrass myself.

I won't hire a hooker. I'll just have to try my best the next time a girl I actually like shows interest. It's been a long time since a girl I actually also liked showed interest, but it happened over the summer and I fucked it up because of the issues above.

I just hope and pray that I get the opportunity again soon with another girl, because I'm at the tipping point now. Maybe I don't have the luxury of waiting, and I should just fuck any girl like the one that's obsessed with me now.

All I know is that something needs to change, or I'll be fucked.
>>
>>17409418

I guess what bothers me even more is the lack of intimacy with a girl. The girl that's now dating my friend showed me immense intimacy and it made me feel so good. It made me feel happy. That's what I need; intimacy... but I guess it seems so far away now.

It's hard to realize that I'm 25 and have never had any lasting intimacy with a girl aside from this one case. People need to feel loved; it's human nature. I don't feel loved.
>>
>>17409324
If you actually want to be happy and not alone then you'll want to go out and meet people until you find a girl you like. It shouldn't be too hard for you but it may require more effor than you're used to.
>>
>>17409324

Just out of curiosity, if you're legitimately good looking and girls really do give you attention, how did you make 25 without scoring?

Also are we talking home run or not even a third base here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.