[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I need help. There was a girl I liked, but I was too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1393346166352.jpg (116KB, 1096x731px) Image search: [Google]
1393346166352.jpg
116KB, 1096x731px
/adv/, I need help.

There was a girl I liked, but I was too nervous to approach her, so one of my friends ended up doing it (he didn't know I liked her) and they are basically bf/gf now so I backed off.

Now that I have taken a liking to another girl another one of my friends also recently did too. I don't want history to repeat itself, and I just don't know what to do. I am very awkward and feel like I have nothing to talk about so I don't.

I don't broadcast that I like someone because it feels very awkward to do so.

Sorry if this sounds like inane rambling, I can't think straight at the moment.
>>
Then get a move on and fucking talk to her ffs lifes not a rehearsal
>>
>>17409309
How do I do this, though? I never had a figure to teach me how to deal with girls. I have no clue what I would talk about.
>>
>>17409316
Just treat her like a human being? What the fuck do you talk about with your dude friends? Do that, but to her. Just ask how she's doing and ho on from yhere. If you have any hobbies/interests in common, that'll be a good place to start.
>>
>>17409316
I'm like you OP, I need a specific game plan. Some people are good one the spot, others need a layer out course of action.

How did you two meet, whats your relation? Co workers, students? Things like this give different oppurtunities.
>>
>>17409316
Are you autistic or something. Do you not realize girls are humans?
>>
>>17409316
Most guys in our generation have no clue how to do anything involving women.

Read Models by Mark Manson. That book will clue you in to the mistakes you are making and help you fix them.

Also talking to a woman is easy. Just talk to them like a human.
>>
>>17409316
>How do I do this, though? I never had a figure to teach me how to deal with girls. I have no clue what I would talk about.
Pretty much the same stuff you talk about with men. You do have to go easier on the crude sexual humor, if you're heavily into that sort of thing, but that's the only real difference, and it doesn't even apply to most people anyway.

Really, though, the best way to learn this stuff is to get yourself some girl friends. Note the two words: I'm talking about women you aren't interested in romantically, but still genuinely enjoy hanging around. There's no better practice for being around women than, well, being around women, and removing the pressures of romance kicks it down into easy mode.

Best place for this is groups and clubs. Not the kind you dance in, but the kind where people meet to discuss and practice common interest. The nice thing about these is that because they're centered around specific interests, you already know you have something to talk about. I guess dance clubs could also work, if you decided to use dance as the common interest, but I don't recommend starting with those.
>>
>>17409305
whoa, something very very similar happened to me recently. I know your feel
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.