[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date this girl >get utterly friendzoned because i try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1466032409581.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466032409581.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>date this girl
>get utterly friendzoned because i try to play it safe by being a sort of non-sexual friend
>she says 'i see you as a brother'
>she also sort of hints at me that i failed because she was sexually receptive
>she goes away for a month
>comes back
>invites me out to meet her

here's the thing, i finally get it, in the mean time i was dating other girls and testing out how to be not a nice guy but a lover, i finally understand from the mistakes i made with her.

My question is therefore, when i see her tomorrow, should i tell her that i've sort of realised where i was going wrong, would that help her put me back into the running for sex? Or would it just be better let it go unsaid and just get more intimate through actions?
>>
>>17409246
dont say anything just fuck her right in the pussy. If she has one.
>>
>>17409248
the problem is
in her mind i'm just this nice dickless friend, so if i suddenly get intimate something is not going to seem right.

she's a bit older than me (about 10 years), so I think I can play the 'I'm still learning' narrative and she'll be understnad
>>
>>17409246
Always through actions, man. Girls don't want you to tell them what you will do to change your miserable character. They want to see the positive change to get sexually attracted to you.
>>
>>17409251
>she's a bit older than me (about 10 years),
shit nigga what are you doing, 25+ women ? ugh
>>
>>17409259
she look good
her man-filter is lower because she's worried about aging
she was the only single-girl in my masters degree course that i found attractive
>>
the other way I could do it is

just mention I've been dating other girls and trying some things differently. and thne not say anything more about that and then after having been stated then start laying moves on her

would that work?
>>
>>17409278
How about you just fucking say nothing? It makes her sound like a fucking scientific experiment.

You'd essentially be saying "I have learned some more seductive techniques to try on you. Perhaps you will find me somewhat sexually attractive when I employ them, so please brace yourself for my attempts."
>>
>>17409286
>I have learned some more seductive techniques to try on you. Perhaps you will find me somewhat sexually attractive when I employ them, so please brace yourself for my attempts

2 points
1. yes, because it would tell her that i'm no longer this sexless creature but someone who is actively tryng to get a fuck out of her (which is the truth)

2. i'm not talking about seductive technqiues or pua or any mind games or anything, by trying things differently i simply mean i realised that you don't get girls by friendzoning yourself as I have with her. We both know how it up and whilst drunk she's told me that i fucked it up. However I'd literally be saying to her that 'i've worked out how not to not be in the friendzone, give me a final chance'.

whether she reciprocates or whether my cards are up doesn't even matter to me.
>>
If she's going out with you all alone, she could be considerig the possibility of fugging. Have a couple beers get close to her and dive in; at worst you'll get rejected.
>>
>>17409261
wtf are you doing.
go hit on the undergrads!
>>
>>17409379
they've all gone away now

its just me and this good looking 30-something year old woman
>>
>>17409374
so we've been in this situation multiple times and i've managed to fuck it up badly and self-insert myself into the friendzone on every occasion

however she keeps giving me chances.

this time i srot of just want to signal to her that i know i fucked up before but im not going to this time
>>
>>17409392
STOP with this 'signalling' bullshit. It's hugely cringey, and will just create this weird air of expectancy and awkwardness over things.

Demonstrate you're different through your ACTIONS, not your words.
>>
>>17409415
ok
so nothing about dating other girls in the mean time
>>
>>17409452
If you've actually grown and changed, she'll see that in your attitude and actions.
>>
>>17409259
>being gay

age aint nothing but a number faggot
>>
I don't even understand why youre trying to get somewhere. When a girl i liked did not reciprocate i stopped talking to her, just don't see the point if she's not attracted to me, god knows what it would take to magically make her attracted again. I mean this makes me question if you have learned anything about dating.
>>
>>17409509
she's attracted to me.
I just keep fucking it up and she's not going to do my dirty owrk for me.

I friendzoned myself because i foolishly took what she was saying too literally and ignored what she was actually doing.

however now i've realised alot about women and my own confidence and so I think i can give it a fair crack if she's still down
>>
>>17409527
Can you detail what have you realized about women?
>>
>>17409246
>My question is therefore, when i see her tomorrow, should i tell her that i've sort of realised where i was going wrong, would that help her put me back into the running for sex?
No, but you should do it anyway. Any other course of action will eventually get you branded as creepy. Actually, this also stands a chance of getting you branded as creepy. But it's the only path with any chance of avoiding that fate.

Bear in mind: you ARE, in fact, creepy. You have not learned a damn thing from your mistakes, as your words make quite clear. The best you can hope for is to be forgiven, And even this probably will not get you laid; it will just avoid the reputation-killing backlash that would otherwise come when she finds out what you were actually doing, and toward what end.

Forget about sleeping with her, You need damage control, and you need it fast.
>>
>>17409389
Don't listen to these faggots. Younger women are immature, more likely to be dependent, not have their shit together, spoiled and chased by a ton of men.
>>
>>17409527
m8 she doesn't like you
if a girl likes you she'll do the dirty work trust me
>>
File: 1469916850546.jpg (139KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469916850546.jpg
139KB, 576x1024px
>>17409246
Not worth it, bro.
>>
>>17410356
This op.

If you aren't honest in your intent right away and can't face rejection you will get labeled as the local creep.

It happened to me. I became the resident creeper when i was hitting on this Spanish chick who was afraid of men. I got branded the resident creeper at school and of course blackballed by every girl I ran into.

Luckily it didn't happen with every girl and I got a couple of victories. But if there is anything I can take away from that experience is that you leave Becky who doesn't want your ass the FUCK alone. No she won't change her mind. No she won't suddenly suck your dick. Yes your social rank will fall all the way in the tubes and you'll be labeled a miscreant.

I had one girl who believed all the rumors... Then she spent time with me. Most of the girls spreading that shit are ugly and immature but still being labeled as creepy is frightening.
>>
>>17409246
just play it cool and act like you don't give a fuck

project confidence and she'll want the dick after some time

also don't treat her like ((("besties"))) and instead treat her like a man treats a woman
>>
>>17411979
How should a man treat a woman?
>>
>>17411985
Treating her like besties
>fawn over her
>call her 'dude' and 'pal' and all that garbage
>ask what she wants to do when you're 'hanging out'
>calling it 'hanging out'

Treating her like a man should
>show her indifference, but not a cold indifference
>act confident as fuck
>VERY SUBTLY brag about the other conquests you've had since she left
>tell her what you should do tonight - "hey do you wanna go to x" vs "hey lets go to X tonight" or "we should go to x tonight"
>try to casually smile during conversation (another confidence thing)

etc
>>
>>17409259
Bro you got no idea. Its the way. No emotional bullshit, when I was 18 I was going for 25-28 because they know what they're doing and aren't dumb and immature.
>>
File: 1463778356555.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463778356555.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>17410810
>>
>>17411974
don't give a shit about rumours or my reputation

its a one year masters and its drawing to a close within the next mnoth.

all there is left to do is ride this bad boy into the sunset
>>
>>17410810
I'm perplexed, pissed off, and disgusted all at once.

Almost like how pic related makes me feel.
>>
>>17409527
if she were really interested, she'd go after you.
This is not "30yo wisdom/laziness about relationships", this is her enjoying your company and the attention and praise you give her, as it has always been.

She doesn't consider you as a potential SO/fuckbuddy/anything, to her, the relationship is laid out. You are the one overthinking and dramatizing everything.
TL;DR: either make your move and get inevitably rejected or suck it up and stay in that unsatisfying (for you) situation
>>
>>17411974
>"victories"
>I-I'm not creepy!
>>
>>17412461
You have something against victory?
>>
>>17410810
Well, at least the kid is white.
>>
>>17409246
>'i see you as a brother'
what part of brother do you not understand. kiss of death OP
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.