[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First of all, I'm not a pedo. I'm 18 and I find myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x853px
First of all, I'm not a pedo.

I'm 18 and I find myself attracted to younger girls around 13. Some of them already have a banging body plus a cute face. It's the perfect combo. Obviously I won't act on anything, because it's illegal and morally wrong, but I still feel creepy staring in public and I don't want to be attracted to them. How do I stop?
>>
>>17409106
just get a gf lol
>>
>>17409108
I do have a gf and she's actually a year older than me lol
>>
>>17409106

Just learn not to stare at people like a creep when you find them attractive. It'd be almost as bad even if they were adults
>>
>>17409110
well every man has these urges if the 13 yo has certain look to them, (especially when they dont wear appropriate clothes) so you dont really need to worry. Just don't tell people about this.
>>
>>17409106
>First of all, I'm not a pedo
You are tho
>>
File: 1469442557203[1].jpg (430KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
1469442557203[1].jpg
430KB, 1280x912px
>>17409106
Stare at 2D girls instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>17409114
This reminds me of something that happened to me and a co-worker

> us at a carnival
> I'm just kinda wandering around giving visitors directions, other guy is doing his own thing
> notice this crazy hot 10/10 Latina chick working at a face painting booth, perfect everything, choker, make up, tight black shirt
> end of the day, everyone's cleaning up and were chilling, I point her out to him
> he goes up to her, makes small talk, gets her info, as he's walking away her mom comes out and laughs "she's only 13!"
> co-worker turns white, I'm laughing like a psycho 30 feet away
> he thinks I set him up as a prank, I seriously didn't know

Moral of the story: no one is safe
>>
>>17409141
>>17409464
OP you arent a pedo. You are attracted to women that are ready to reproduce. It is a biological response from the days when it was normal to marry young and have kids because you were dead by 40.

When a 13 year old has the same body as a 18+ year old there is nothing wrong with noticing that she is attractive. Just dont stick your dick in her. 15 will get ya 25
>>
File: 1450470063460.jpg (21KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
1450470063460.jpg
21KB, 478x308px
>>17409106
>I'm not a pedo.
>I find myself attracted to younger girls around 13
Pick one and only one.
>>
get some therapy
>>
>>17409106
>I'm not a pedo

>http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia

>A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
>Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires," Blanchard says.

Yes, you are.
>>
If they look adult i wouldnt ~really~ call you a pedo but it doesnt matter. You probably cant stop being attracted to [whatever age group] either way. I don't think that's how it works.

If you really have trouble with it, maybe keep a game on your phone where you can't look away or you'll fuck up and lose or something. Or other stuff that keeps your attention.

Secondary recommendation is, if you dont look particularly well-groomed, try changing that. People are way more creeped out by "creepy-looking" people.
>>
>>17409106
>I still feel creepy staring in public and I don't want to be attracted to them
If you are a white western male you shouldn't be staring at any female in public
>>
>>17409106
This applies to litterally all males.
Just don't act on it, or even suggest there is anything to act on and go back only admitting you find 18+ attractive. It's a price you pay for having a functioning society
>>
>>17409659
Why just males?
>>
>I'm not a pedo.

>I find myself attracted to younger girls around 13

youre a pedo... release your gf to the world and accept the fact that youre a forever-alone weirdo with a sick fetish
faggot
>>
>>17409660
Because for a woman to get knocked up by some 13yo punk would ultimately result in her raising 2 kids alone. There's just not a favourably incentive. Which is reflected in patterns of attractions
>>
>>17409659
>>17409680
it actually just applies to pedos

shit up another board, please
>>
>>17409683
Why would anyone who's not a pedo even want to admit to being attracted to underage kids?
>>
>>17409686
youre asking a rhetorical question on 4chan
>>
>>17409683
This is precisely my point, which is why I stressed 18+ to op
>>
>>17409687
It's not rhetorical, I sincerely want to know why you felt the need to specify that an advice not to do something only applies to the people who are likely to do it.
>>
>>17409106
As you age, they become less and less attractive on a non-physical level. They start to just feel like kids and it kills any attraction to their pubescent bodies you might feel. When you're young though they feel more like peers and that repulsion isn't there. Just give it time and it will come naturally as you age.
>>
>>17409694
l2english comprehension m8
you sound fucking stupid
>>
>>17409696
a reasonable post on /adv/
hell hath frozen over
>>
>>17409660
>Why just males?

Because women tend to oggle at and fantasize about older guys.

It used to be that 15 year old girls would just be married off to 20+ year old guys, but marriage in modern western countries just doesn't work like that anymore.
>>
>>17409765
So, smug sense of superiority? Makes sense, I don't even know why I expected anything different.
>>
>>17409796
>Why would anyone who's not a pedo even want to admit to being attracted to underage kids?

no one who is not a pedo would admit to being attracted to children

does that answer your stupid fucking question?
>>
File: stupid fucking question.png (40KB, 1066x911px) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking question.png
40KB, 1066x911px
>>17409803
>>
>>17409696

This. When I was 19 or so, I did notice 14 and 15 year old girls in a way that I don't even consider now that I'm in my late 20's.

Hell, I've even skewed older. I used to be interested in 20-30 year older women when I was in my late teens, but now I find myself eyeing much older women. I get along with them better anyway.
>>
File: 1467491718114.jpg (226KB, 1580x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467491718114.jpg
226KB, 1580x1600px
Mate, there are 13-15 year olds walking around in belly tops, tights and they've already got thick asses and thongs on show.

How the fuck is a man to cope with this shit on a daily basis. I did a job at a normal family home (apprentice electrician) and the father was out with the kids.

Last few rooms left rewiring a bunch of new light fittings, I end up in the teen girls room and fuck me, filthy stained panties littered everywhere.

The smell of clunge gunge was overpowering, I didn't have to look hard to find bottles of alcohol and condom wrappers stuffed away half-arsed under the bed.

She left her laptop open too - I was there to do a job, and although I've nosed about I've never interfered with anything that isn't in my way - sometimes I wonder what dirty little secrets, naughty selfies and the like she had easily tucked away in a folder somewhere.

Funny thing is that's not rare to encounter, I've done several jobs like that over the past year. You recognize the scent of horny teen girls after a while, it's thick and clings to the fabrics.

Depending on the intensity, I always know how deviant the girl is.
>>
File: 1469811432357.jpg (31KB, 288x316px) Image search: [Google]
1469811432357.jpg
31KB, 288x316px
>>17409904

Go on...
>>
>>17409955

>Working as a mechanic
>have to drive cars into the bay
>Car wreaks of sweaty vagina
>smell is overpowering. can smell it 5 feet away.
> literally about to throw up. No homo
>Don't understand how she can't smell this.
>Imagine awkwardness as friends are offered a ride in this shit box.
>>
>>17409106
>First of all, I'm not a pedo.
Yes, you are. Get help.
>>
>>17410039
No, he's not.
>>
>>17409472
This is what peados actually think.
>>
>>17409106
Listen. Here's the deal. You can never act on this urge. Ever. Ever ever. Ever ever ever. That is the first thing you must know.

Next, you have to understand that people can't help what they are or aren't sexually attracted to. That's just the way of things. If they could, so many gay people wouldn't have killed themselves out of societal pressure or personal shame.

What you have to understand lastly is that you have nothing in common with a 13 year-old at this point. That's a damn child. Kids are loud, annoying, and obnoxious. And, though you might have fantasies for the time being, you would not actually enjoy being with this person. You need to seek out companionship with someone you can really communicate with on a deep, personal level. You won't have that with her.
>>
>>17410316
Finally a reasonable response
>>
Suicide.

Or buy a white van with tinted windows and some duct tape.
>>
There are people writing fiction about carving open pregnant women and then setting them on fire, or some other really horrifying shit, and it's not illegal since its not actually happening.

Think but don't do it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.