[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am seething, absolutely seething with rage. Me and my gf broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Fire.jpg (993KB, 3500x2406px) Image search: [Google]
Fire.jpg
993KB, 3500x2406px
I am seething, absolutely seething with rage.
Me and my gf broke up a week and a half ago, she said I wasn't spending enough time with her and wasn't giving her attention, I tried my best to convince her otherwise and tried to do anything to fix our problems, at first things seemed like they would be okay, got home after and she told me to come over again the next night, I did and she broke up with me
I noticed before we broke up she was texting some guy a lot, thought nothing of it, I try not to be a jealous person. Then I took her to work one day, and afterwards she went to the coffee shop where he works and he gave her a ride home, next day they hung out at a park by her house, next day she went to church with him, day after that we broke up
I confronted her about it a few days later, and she said she doesn't know if she likes him, I said how hurt I am she already moved on, she wouldn't do that to me, and got mad at suggesting that just because she was doing stuff with a guy friend that it made it a thing
>>
(cont) She has been watching our family dog, I went over today and picked him up for a play day, I just got back from taking him back, she came out and we got to talking and then all of the sudden that guy came out of her house and stood there and said "everything all right" and we just stood there, I didn't say anything, just starred, he started to go back in and she turned towards me and I just said bye and walked away, got in my car and sped off really fast, she texted me telling me to drive safe, told her she doesn't care, she said she does whether I want to believe it, haven't responded.
It took everything I had not to punch that fucking balding faggot, fuck her so much, this girl was my life for 3 goddamn years. She even was being really friendly while we were talking. She loves that dog just as much as me, I don't give a shit that I'm not technically allowed to have him I'm picking him up and taking him back, she doesn't deserve him
I couldn't stop fucking screaming on the way home, I have no clue how I got home cause I was so angry I couldn't see straight, I am just so fucking hurt and upset.
Not really asking a question here, just had to make this post cause I feel like I'm gonna explode
>>
As much as it fucking hurts, you have to be a grown-up and move on.
>>
File: truckin.jpg (131KB, 1000x948px) Image search: [Google]
truckin.jpg
131KB, 1000x948px
You should look at it like this: you're getting away clean, no kids, no child support, no alimony, only 3 years wasted.

And you may be able to get the dog, if I read the sitch correctly.
>>
>>17408824

You fucked shit up way before you even knew, which is why she broke up with you piece by piece and started letting other guys know she was available, piece by piece.

By the time you got told "not spending enough time" she'd already moved on.

It's time you did as well.
>>
>>17408837
It's my dog, she had just been watching it for us.
I'm probably gonna go pick it up tomorrow, just have him stay here as long as I can and look for someone else to take him

She keeps texting me asking me if I made it home, I don't want to respond, i want her to have the horrible thought in her head that I crashed
>>
>>17408826
I always found it bizarre how men blame the guy and not their GF for their GFs shitty behavior. Take her off the pedestal
>>
>>17408878
Don't worry, she's far off it, very far off it. I blame her entirely for my pain
>>
>>17408878
This guy is right.
It's not your fault that she cheated, even if things weren't going well she could talk about it like a normal person, but instead she jumped on the next cock
You should be happy that you got rid of her, can you imagine being together for another 3 years, and then getting ditched?
>>
>>17408891
I am happy I got rid of her, but it does still hurt to be betrayed by this
>>
this is a "cut all contact" situation
>>
>>17408920
I'm going to after I get my dog back, I think I'll go get him tomorrow.
She keeps texting me and asking me if I'm home, should I say anything?
>>
>>17408924
what part of cut all contact don't you understand?
>>
>>17408824
>>17408826
I'm a therapist and all evidence you gave shows that it's the dog, man.
She's been fucking the dog.
>>
Just want to chime in with what other anons are saying. Be grown up! Be the better person. Also, if she sends you more msgs reply with a "kindly fuck off and never contact me again" or something like that. In some countries angry (ex) boyfriends are the most usual cause of homocide on females, so you're not alone on being upset as fuck.

It's healthy for you to allow yourself to be hurt for a short while. Watch a sad movie and cry like a pussy. It helps!

"I'm not hurt I'm just mad" is a lie.

Then you move on like a boss and fuck other women. This is the cure. Don't look for a new girlfriend yet, fuck around a bit first to heal, and don't be a dick when doing it . I guarantee you'll feel better after 5 other women. If you have a hard time getting pussy, travel to somewhere where its easy.
>>
>>17408990
Thanks, I think I'll be looking into therapy at my college since it's free. I already had some issues and this has sent me overboard. Just gonna focus on myself for now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.