[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turned 30 and I'm a virgin. So now I'm a wizard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 38b.jpg (155KB, 1456x777px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
155KB, 1456x777px
I turned 30 and I'm a virgin. So now I'm a wizard.

Does this mean I won't ever have sex now? I have a girlfriend due to me trying to improve myself, it's just that my birthday fell way before we ever got to fuck. Now what the hell do I do?
>>
>>17408762
put it in breh
Feel her up, escalate, escalate,
if she says no. Stop. Escalate...later.
>>
>>17408769
How? I thought a wizard can't do that.

Also what happens to the whole wizard thing after actually doing it?
>>
1/10 replying to bait thread

>>17408762
> I have a girlfriend due to me trying to improve myself, it's just that my birthday fell way before we ever got to fuck.

You have a girlfriend but your not having sex? Is she an uber-Christian? Do you not initiate physical contact?

The entire point of relationships is sex, so if she is not interested, break up.
>>
>>17408793
This isn't a bait thread. I don't know how to explain. This is the furthest I've been in a relationship

>Do you not initiate physical contact?
I do
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64KB, 760x1016px) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64KB, 760x1016px
>>17408809
Keep at it, she'll give it up soon enough.
>>
>>17408813
What the fuck is a wizard then? I've been made fun of for being one for so long (even before I actually was 30), at least on the internet.
>>
>>17408817
It's just a stupid meme. Give it a rest. Do you want to have sex or not?
>>
>>17408856
I do. I don't know why that meme has bothered me so much for so long
>>
>>17408809
Are you stopping at a certain point? Is she? Like, is she pulling away when you make out, etc?

Have yall talked about it at all, about why you haven't had sex? That's 10/10 times a conversation that should have happened in the first 3 weeks of a relationship.
>>
>>17408865
I let the stupid internet bullying get to me.
I'm not confident in myself at all when it comes to sex.

I know this sounds dumb as hell but it's not bait
>>
>>17408873
Invite her over one night for dinner at home and watch a movie or something. Start making out and keep slowly escalating every few minutes unless she stops you. If she does, the worst thing you can do is show frustration, beg, or stop all physical contact (this kills the relationship). Just say okay and don't go past that point. Talk to her at a later date about what she wants in a sexual relationship right now.

Making out > removing clothing > oral and/or sex.

You're doing something completely new, you ARE going to make embarrassing mistakes and said stupid shit but that's how you learn new stuff.
>>
bullshit, you just wanted to brag about being a goddamned wizard

sorcerers fuck off
>>
File: cia4.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia4.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>17408865
>asking "why haven't we had sex" in first 3 weeks of a relationship

what
>>
>>17408937
You think it's normal to not talk about sex once in three weeks of a relationship? You do realise why people even start relationships right?
>>
File: Gilgamesh.png (173KB, 265x530px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.png
173KB, 265x530px
>>17408762
>shit-tier caster class
ZASHU!
>>
>>17408937
Dateless underaged virgin detected.
>>
File: 1453823679338.png (58KB, 590x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1453823679338.png
58KB, 590x1039px
>>17408960
Sure, shallow assholes start relationships for sex. But by far it isn't normal to have sex within the first month of a relationship unless you were friends for long before then. What's the point of fucking someone you barely know?

>>17408973
I probably have a longer relationship than all of yours put together.
>>
>>17408865
I've never actually asked. Every relationship I have been it just sort of naturally escalates to sex. I just gradually get more bold with where I am grabbing at. If they are not receptive I back off. If they are then I keep going. Pretty simple.
>>
28 here. How does it feel turning 30, OP? I mean, besides being a virgin and all that. Where are you at in your life? What's the future got in store for you, any idea?
>>
>>17408985
> it isn't normal to have sex within the first month of a relationship

Lolwut. You obviously have never been on a date. Underageds are so obvious when they pretend to be adults.

> I probably have a longer relationship than all of yours put together.

It's normal when you are 15 to date for months and not have sex. But you shouldn't be here, this is a board for adults.
>>
>>17408985
>But by far it isn't normal to have sex within the first month of a relationship unless you were friends for long before then. What's the point of fucking someone you barely know?

Do you live in West Bumfuck inside the bible belt or something?
>>
>>17409015
>OP doesn't see any reason to engage in meaningless sex
>WTF you don't see immediate fucking as the sole fulfilling purpose of a relationship?
>>
>>17408762
Talk to your girlfriend about it.
Your nervousness about the subject could be perceived as a lack of interest which may be making her self-concious or otherwise afraid to go with it.
>>
>>17408985
>Sure, shallow assholes start relationships for sex.

Stop pretending your superior to other people for a retarded reason. People date because they feel what? I'll answer for you: Sexual attraction. If your 'dating' someone for any reason other than sexual attraction, and don't have sex, that's called having a friend.

Having sex with a stranger is stupid, of course. But by three weeks into dating you should know if you like a person or not (barring your both busy and only see each other one a week or such). By the fourth week you should be fucking, talking about it with your partner, or moving on to see other people.

>I probably have a longer relationship than all of yours put together.

Even if your actually forty, you talk like a kid.

>>17408987
Are you not OP? That's what he should be doing.

>>17409021
2-3 weeks of dating is no where close to "immediate fucking". And yes, sex is the primary focus in the beginning of relations.
>>
>>17408873

I know what you mean. When I turned 30 years ago the wizard meme completely shattered my confidence and I basically shut myself indoors, stopped dating, everything. I'm sure people find it funny but its really not.

You seem to be doing alright though OP. I wish you the best.
>>
The girl I'm dating gave me a BJ the first time we hung out. We would have fucked but she was on her period and didn't want to. I told her I was game for it but whatever.

It's completely normal to bang within a month. Some women like to wait though if they're looking for something serious
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.