[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going on a trip out of the country with my folks but now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 815.png (968KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
815.png
968KB, 1080x1920px
I was going on a trip out of the country with my folks but now I'm furious with the change that now my self entitled bitch of a sister is going. How do I express this without coming off as an autist?
Not like I hate her, she's just too young and would ruin the whole trip. Am I being autistic?
>>
How is she going to ruin the trip? What were you going to do before that you feel like you can't do now? Going on a trip with your parents is already lame unless you're still in middle school or something.
>>
Yeah, you sound pretty autistic. Why would they not bring both if you? Why in the bloody hell would your happiness/enjoyment matter more to them then your sisters. They would have more fun if neither of you fuckers went. But they are forgoing what would be most enjoyable for them for the sake of family. Stop being a selfish jackass and you child.
>>
>>17408763
I'm taking them, but they want to pay for the kid to come along. You act like you've never been around a bitchy emotional girl that doesn't care at all about the culture we're going to be visiting. She would just be constantly on her phone and wondering where the nearest Starbucks is.
>>
>>17408768
See
>>17408771
Personally, I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.