[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem. It's a long story, so to shorten it:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1458287464958.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458287464958.png
21KB, 200x200px
I have a problem.

It's a long story, so to shorten it: A guy and I tried the long distance relationship thing about a year ago and it didn't pan out. He lied and dumped me for another girl, after I poured my heart out for him about how much I cared about him. Humiliating. 5 days before my birthday, too. I tried to make things work, and I did nothing wrong. We got into a huge fight.

Fast forward to May, and he tells me he still loves me and wants to give it another shot. Initially I say no, but slowly I begin to open up. I made it very clear that he would be doing the work in this relationship, but surprise, surprise, I was the only one trying to communicate and work things out. He wouldn't even talk to me verbally, it was just text. Several days after I found out I was ill with hormonal disorders and a tiny brain tumor, he told me that he didn't know if we should be together. He said he would be there for me while I was sick, and the next day he abandoned me. Not another word for a week.

On that day, I told him to forget all of the romantics. All he said was a long version of 'sorry'. This guy is bad for me, he has hurt me before, and I want nothing romantic to do with him ever again.

The problem is that I feel like if I date anyone else, it would seem like I would do him a disservice. The idea of being with anyone else makes me physically and emotionally sick. It almost feels like it would be cheating, and it repulses and nauseates me.

I bonded to this guy, and I'm loyal to the point that it's sincerely hurting me. How do I get past this? I'm tired of being sad and feeling like I owe this motherfucker something. I owe nothing. What do I do?
>>
Hey pretty, jaded, mistreated lady of the internet.
What do you do?
Think really hard about why you feel you owe anything to this guy. This guy treated you like shit. You deserve better.

All of the internet will say to "love yourself". Thats it right there. We can close the books on this one..

There will be a guy that loves the shit out of you, and wants to treat you like a princess.

But unless you have your head on straight, and your heart sitting comfortably somewhere in your chest (right now its lodged around your pelvis), you may not be able to receive all this love.

Your love receptors arent working.. theyre picking up some sort of distortion..

You already know whats up. We can read it in your post. Buddy is a D-bag and youre gonna be ok.

Sometimes you win. Sometimes ylu learn.

Just grow from it man. Yeah...
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.