[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a girl that you are head over heels in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg (85KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg
85KB, 500x634px
How do you get over a girl that you are head over heels in love with, likes you, and keeps leading you on, but she just won't make it work?
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
Date other girls, see if she gets jealous
>>
>>17408696
I tried talking to another girl this morning. I struck up a really good conversation, but I just backed out of it because it started to hurt. I know its what I have to do, but I can't bring myself to go after someone I don't desire, especially when there is one I very strongly do.
>>
>>17408687
Just understand that this is someone who has no emotional depth and will only drag you down.
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72KB, 400x614px
>>17408705
Try this out: this "I" you mention isn't a unitary entity.

>You're of two minds on the matter...
>>
>>17408707
They do though. We've shared our deepest feelings and have gone through the hardest shit together. Shes told me how strongly she feels about me, but theres just reasons she can't right now. Its killing me because I can't stop thinking about how I just need to wait for things to be right, but they may never be, and I can't take what this all is doing to me. Its tearing me apart. We both like the same things, shes super cute, everything about her feels perfect. And the way she cares about me somewhat and keeps telling me these things just makes it that much more intense. I without a doubt feel stronger for her than anyone else I ever have, which is why I know I'll kill myself if I keep doing this for it to not work out. Everything about this hurts so much, and I just don't know how to deal with the feeling.

I realize I sound hardcore edgy teen right now. I got out of severe depression when I met her and everything has felt incredibly sentimental. Sorry for the bitch talk.
>>
>>17408705
This is what I feel. Also, I still love my first boyfriend very dearly. I tried to make a trip up north just to get to know each other for the first time but I suddenly became homeless and all they would feed me at the shelters was sugar. I cut sugar out just before I became homeless then they pulled me back in. TLDR; I wanna hug him, I wanna marry her, I wake up every morning and I want to die again, and again, and again.

Do women that say, "I love you." Actually mean it or are they just after money?

I ask this because the girl I fell in love with lost interest in me as soon as the cash flow stopped. I kept gifting and gifting because I was taught that's how you build a relationship with women.

Now I wanna ask, why do women/men always avoid me whether I act happy or sad? I've been told flat out that I'm ugly and that I look like a monkey yet I had Nala had a friend and I had my boo as a friend. They both said they'd love to know how my brain works but they never ask me questions about my life.

Note: My family wants to put me away, my only friends are Marine,l and ex bf, but I still love/Disney Married to Nala. I feel like I can never escape this Trap that is Florida and see the world. I'm very jealous at the freedom women have to not care about a man. #Themascara
>>
File: 1469604819267.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1469604819267.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
Date Thom Yorke, see if she gets jealous.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.