[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure my little sister is a cam whore. She doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Omegle_70a9db_4688305.gif (1001KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle_70a9db_4688305.gif
1001KB, 400x220px
I'm pretty sure my little sister is a cam whore. She doesn't work and my parents don't give us any allowance. She's still in high school and has no job and no boyfriend (she sleeps at home all the time). Yet she comes home with all this new clothes all the time from shopping with her friends.

I used her computer the other day to look something up and a cam site showed up as I was typing. She spends a lot of time locked up in her room blasting music. How can I get her to stop? It's making me sick
>>
blackmail her and demand a percentage
>>
>>17408548

Firstly, the evidence isn't conclusive. She might be camming but you can't be sure.

Secondly, if you come down on her like lead rain and call her a disgusting whore and demand she stop she's going to tell you to fuck off and she's going to keep camming.

If you give a shit about your sister come at her with love, not disgust and anger. Everyone else here might encourage you to shame and belittle her but she's not just some random girl, she's your sister.

Tell her you're concerned about how her decisions are going to affect her later on. Tell her that the images might come back to haunt her later on.

Do it with love, if you're interested in being a part of your sister's life. If you don't give a shit whether or not you're in her life then I guess you could just bring the hammer down and call her a whore.
>>
>>17408562
absolutely correct! also tell her that she is better than this, she is smarter, more talented, and loved. She doesn't need to do this.

If you call her a ho, she is just going to be defensive.
>>
>>17408548
Sounds like you want to fuck her. I'd said go for it senpai
>>
>>17408548
blackmail her as a member from the site pretend you know her real name and see how it goes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.