/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop smoking. I make it 2 hours at the most and then im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Marlboro4wiki2.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Marlboro4wiki2.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
I cant stop smoking.
I make it 2 hours at the most and then im smoking again
Help!
>>
>>17408364

rehab isnt just for drugs and alcohol

>BUT I DONT WANNA

then ask a friend to supervise you and also join an anonymous program

>BUT I DONT WANNA

good luck!
>>
have you tried patches?
>>
>>17408364
Know that feel bro smoking one now. Last pack though

>famous last words
>>
tried a vape?
I have cut down from a pack a day to a pack every 3-4 days by vaping while i'm at work and not carrying cigarettes on me, now i'm about to try and quit smoking at home which is going to be tough but the vape helps take the cravings away a lot
>>
>>17408364
Try shrooms , they help you quit
>>
I used to smoke and overeat. One day I just kept telling myself that if I did what I knew was vad did without thinking about it I was pathetic, and weak willed and a pussy. I berated and bullied myself to the point where I felt nothing but intense shame if I wasn't bettering myself. I recommend it. You're too soft on yourself. Tell yourself what a piece of shit you are enough to believe it.
>>
>>17408364
When you stop you have to decide you will never do it again, not for a month to see if you really can, forever.
At least that worked for me but I only smoked for about 4 years and I always knew I wouldnt do it forever, the longer it goes the more dificult it gets
>>
I give this advice all the time. Talk to doc about tobacco cessation. Most insurances cover it. They'll give you chantix, buproprion, or some other dopamine regulator to stop the physical cravings. Then give you free nicotine gum to wean off.

Answer: go to a doc for help and they'll give you pills to stop your craving. Then you can finally have enough control to break your old smoker habits and finally wean off the pills when you've been off nicotine long enough. Might take half a year but it'll be worth it.

You have a real chemical addiction that you probably can't stop alone. There are serious medical alternatives you can use to put the ball back into your court. After the pills then it becomes a test of habit breaking and willpower.
>>
>>17408580
I've had a friend recommend chantix as well, I'm not OP but I think it's time for me to give up this disgusting habit!
I just booked an appointment for my doctor online, lets do this!
>>
>>17408364
Smoked reds for eleven years quit 100 times even made it two months one time but I was nearly dead I was so sick but not my point. Chantix sir! Side effects are blown way out of proportion by closet lesbians scared of Jesus second coming and aliens abducting rednecks. After three days it felt like I never smoked in the first place. After six weeks I threw away the rest of the medicine. Two weeks from now I'll be a year tobacco free
>>
>>17408958
Fuck yeah! congrats anon.
Did you have any of the supposed side effects at all?
>>
>>17408966
I had one or two dreams that could be considered out of the ordinary but no nothing worth remembering. My mood wasn't altered or any dangerous side effects
>>
Studies show nicotine levels stop surging after 7 cigarettes, anymore is just a waste due to desensitisation of your receptors. Limit yourself to only 7 a day spread out and you should save yourself a load of wasted smokes.

Then begin to knock down 7 to none this will takes a lot longer but is achievable.
>>
Just don't buy them
>>
>>17408364
Grow some balls. Then >>17408369 and >>17408580.

Now re-grow those balls because you just put a literal flaming fag in your mouth you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17409599

THIS THIS THIS
>>
Another tip: reduce

I haven't ever been a huge smoker, but during finals period this year I started smoking 6/day and decided I want to quit. Cold turkey didn't work out because my body responded very negatively and I'm a pussy. So now I only smoke 2/day and in the next few weeks I'll get down to one.

Keeping busy helps. Start going to the gym or running if you haven't already. Seeing the shit that comes out of your lungs might make you want to stop. If it does, don't quit exercising.

You can do it bro
>>
>>17409606
Fuck I'm glad someone said it.
>>17408364
Bruh if you think quitting tobacco is hard, try a real drug.
>>
Technically you can quit cold turkey if you just have stubborn mind, the cravings pass after being on for about 10 minutes,
after which you get about 15-30minutes without cravings and they come back (different for each person),
so if you just bull through the cravings out of pure rage or some shit you might be able to do it, all up to your own willpower,
patches and gum still have nicotine in them so cold turkey is faster.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.