[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to numb the pain of perpetual loneliness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1469751611048.jpg (41KB, 556x579px) Image search: [Google]
1469751611048.jpg
41KB, 556x579px
What is the best way to numb the pain of perpetual loneliness? I'm a KHV and will likely remain one. Drugs are not an option.
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>17408288
Drugs. Go travelling. Go to /r9k/ and stop shitting up this board with virgins whinging.
>>
>>17408292
>Go to /r9k/ and stop shitting up this board with virgins whinging.
Piss off you faggot. If you want to give normal people advice then go to a website full of normal people.
>>
>>17408288

first and foremost, realize that romance does not equal happiness, it does not equal value, and it does not even equal a lack of loneliness. while it is a lot easier to see it from the other aside, relationships arent as important as disney movies make them out to be.

there are many other types of relationsihps to fill your time with. friends, family, mentors, or even being a help to someone else.

you can also focus your time on things that bring you joy and fulfillment. i know a girl who desperately wishes to date but it is hard for her because of her eppilepsy causing seizures. she cant even drive or take the train because she will often have a seizure doing so.

to compensate she has become the single most talented woman i know.

she wrote a novel. than illustrated several pages for each chapter, craeted amazing covers and borders then started distributing them.

then she bought a 3D printer. than she developed an app that creates new clothes for 3D printers.

shes now working on her own video game. and while she does pine for a relationship, she seems to be a very happy and fulfilled person.

also, consider just settlign for an uggo if its really about the loneliness and not a sense of entitlement thinking you deserve some exceptional woman.
>>
>>17408288
Strip clubs. It will get you used to talking to attractive women and you'll get used to being close to their bodies.
>>
>>17408288
Get a hobby and dedicate your time to it. Soon you'll realize that true happiness doesn't exist but instead it's just a mixture of moments where one feels satisfied. God abandoned mankind a long time ago so you can basically do what you want.
>>
Do things that make you forget about how lonely you may be. Things that interest you, enthrall you, pull you in so well that it doesn't matter who is or isn't around...

For me, it's a daily dose of Adderall.
>>
>>17408307
The thing is you dont want advice, just pity, dont pretend it isnt true
>>
>>17408318
>thinking you deserve some exceptional woman
Why do people do this in every thread?

Nobody really "deserves" anyone, that's not how relationships work. People will choose you based on their attraction to you, and desirability to date you. You can increase the interest you receive from others by working on yourself. But this really has fuck all with feeling lonely and wanting somebody. Even if OP refuses to date an "uggo" which, I'm gonna be honest here, most people WOULD rather stay single and get their shit together, or just be single forever, than be with someone they aren't attracted to and are just settling on because they cannot do better.
>>
>>17408292
You know getting so angry at such a non aggressive comment just sort of confirms a lot /r9k/s stereotypes
>>
File: erod.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
erod.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
>>17408288
Are you lonely or have you been rejected?!
>>
>>17408653
Take a look at the catalogue mate. Half of it is kisless virgins at the moment. There is an entire containment board dedicated to them, why can they not use it? You give them advice, they ignore it and act like sex should be a god given right. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>17408733
>OP said he probably won't ever have sex and isn't even asking for advice on how to get it
>you're the one who spergs out at him, putting words in his mouth about how his statement of "I will probably remain a virgin" apparently means "Sex is my god given right and I'm angry im not getting it"

Yeah your seething anger at him for things he didn't even say and telling him to leave will surely help things out. What a saint you are.
>>
>>17408765
He is attempting to get sympathy. There is an entire board dedicated to being an echo chamber for these people.
>>
>>17408566
I'm not OP
>>
>>17408765
They aren't saints. They opinionated women who have all the answers and yet none of the solutions. This is why feminism is so fucked, and so shallow and generally open season to a cultivate gender conflicts. Instead of seeing men as individuals, they read into every man's existence a set of issues and start blaming them.
>>
>>17409378
I'm the one that was quoted, and I'm a man.
>>
>>17409429
I know you are, I am saying the ones who are complaining. I was replying to you, affirming your statement. The fedora tipper, the m'lady meme, they are targeting basically nerds who can't defend themselves.

>Fedora Shaming as Discursive Activism
>http://www.digitalcultureandeducation.com/uncategorized/abraham_html/

a must read.
>>
Society has allowed a bunch of spineless little fuck bags who would have normally been killed off to survive to adulthood. I'm not saying Hitler was a good role model, but he had some good ideas
>>
Make a new hobby out of facing your fears. Works great.
>>
>>17408327
I actually try this and after visiting about a half dozen times I'm still not completely comfortable talking to them.
>>
File: tumblr_m1v0k4n0zP1r2g7mto1_500.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1v0k4n0zP1r2g7mto1_500.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>17408318
Nice post, its kind of inspirational
>>
>>17408288
Why aren't drugs an option? They're pretty much the only way to make it bearable. People have been using them for this purpose since the beginning of mankind.
>>
Everything ends, my dear OP.
If you don't see the pain of loneliness diminish in your life, be sure that when you die you won't give a fuck about it, and it won't hurt!

But, trying to solve stuff while still alive, i'd need to know a little more about you to be able to advise properly.

How old are you? Man or Girl? Straight or Homo?

>>17408318
Also, that guy said it all. Loneliness can happen even when you aren't physically alone.
>>
embrace the loneliness. the most undeveloped people are the ones who can't go a night by themselves. when you're alone you can think deeply. when people are around it's always shallow. some of the most beautiful and profound feels life has to offer reveal themselves in loneliness. you'll never grow as a person if you just cling to other people, expecting them to entertain you and fill your psychological void. you need to live for yourself and find your purpose, why you are living, where you are heading, and focus on that. don't just drift along through life. use those lonely nights as the perfect times for deep introspection, contemplation, meditation. turn off the tv, turn off the computer, put your phone down, and sit in a chair or lay in your bed thinking. in 2016 a great majority of people have lost the art of thinking, they stay distracted with inane things 24/7 and remain retarded. put away all distractions and confront yourself. and remember: once you conquer loneliness, you become the greatest friend, because you can be there for others without being needy yourself. you absorb them and give them a taste of your profound peace, you don't use them selfishly to distract yourself.
>>
>>17409870
Not OP but it feels like as you get older you need more time to yourself to figure out where you're going in life and who you're becoming. I used to think that having more friends or a relationship would make me feel like less of a looser, but then I questioned if that would really solve my problems in life. I mean just because you suround yourself with more people it doesn't mean those fwelings will go away, or that they'll always be there for you. In the end, you're alone in this because your problems are unique to you. So you sit down and you look into yourself, self-evaluate and ask yourself why I feel the way I do, and what can I do to fix it. I believe that delaing with your own baggae makes you into a better person and strengthens character. In the end its your life, and sometimes you're going to be in positions where you're going to have to watch your own back. I'm almost 21 years old and at this point I just feel like I need to sort some shit out internally so I can be a better person on my own terms. That includes being content with myself and not have to rely on others so much. OP, having friends are great and a relationship is great but you can't depend on other people to make you happy, they're only there for you for moral and emotional support. If you want to feel more fulfilled, you're going to have to ask yourself some hard questions, by yourself, and work through them. That path is yours to walk alone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.