[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if theres chemistry between you and your crush,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do you know if theres chemistry between you and your crush, and how do you know if it's just just a crush or if it's more serious? I seriously never know.
>>
>>17408278

nothing is ever 'more serious' until both parties take the time to invest something in it.

at its core a 'crush' is just the little flutters of happiness you get at seeing someone attractive and perhaps has a nice personality (so far). if there was some science to knowing how this would pan out, everyone woudl already be aware and we'd live in perfect monogamous relationships. but the fact that two people who seem perfect can seemingly split up over something as simple as a bad day tells us that its all just fucking random.

if you like someone, pursue them. get to know them. and if you still like them, keep going. keep going til that feeling fades. no reason not to unless they are an overall hindrance to your life.
>>
>>17408278
>>17408329

also if you want to know if there is 'chemistry' between you and your 'crush' (stop using that word btw, you're an adult now (supposedly)) simply stop treating them like a 'crush'. in gradeschool you wouldnt tell your crush your feelings cuz cartoons told you not to. it was supposed to be a secret for unknown unwritten reasons.

reality is different. if you are interested in someone, ask them on a date. if they are not interested, they will say no. if they are interested, they will say yes.
>>
Protip: chemistry isn't something that "is", it's something you create.
>>
>>17408331
I only used crush because i didn't think of any other word. I suppose love interest would do better? English is not my first language tbqh.
Will try it then. Thanks for answers.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.